2012- What Can We Expect?

Channeler: 

Question for the Lady of the Sun:

In what way is the Dec 2012 Mayan calendar reference point significant for humanity and earth?

Answer:

So many people are talking about the Mayan calendar indicating the end of the world is coming. And people are talking and writing and telling people they must be ready for the big catastrophe that will happen. And so many just want to know what is coming so they can be prepared. We observe all of this and smile and even laugh at times at the chaos that a small piece of information is causing.

In truth, your world as you know it is changing and the end of an age is approaching, but the end of the world as a physical being is not possible. The energy that makes up the planet will always exist for as far into the future as any of you can imagine.

What will change is what the energy will be like in what you know as coming days, for in reality there is no past or future, but many of you find this hard to understand and this is not the time to try to explain this concept. We’ll save that for another day.

Yes, there will be changes and yes, they will be noticeable changes, but will it be traumatic? Not very likely, unless you want it to be that way. If all of you begin to focus on a particular date bringing the end of your world, then you do have the power to create this experience for yourselves. You will experience chaos if you choose, but we suggest that you pick another option which is completely within your power to do.

What will occur if enough people on earth agree, is a dimensional shift, a shift in energy that will affect how you interact with the planet and with each other. It will be a shift in how you feel, how you live your life, how you choose to spend your time and how you relate to beings in spirit who are always around you.

The veils as you know them – the block between your human selves and your spiritual self and other beings in spirit will be the biggest change that you will notice. Many people will by this time be fully integrated with their multidimensional selves and in direct communication with Spirit or God if you prefer this term.

And imagine a world where a large number of inhabitants have a direct line to God, their guides and their angels at all times. This will affect how they feel, how they act and what they do. This is a simple way of explaining what it means to move into the 5th dimension as you have heard this term.

The date for the fullness of this shift to happen is flexible. December 2012 was a good estimate, but you are all beings of free will which will not be interfered with. You get to choose how fast or how slow this shift occurs. But know that it will occur, for it is not just humans that are going through a time of adjustment to connect with their own God selves, this is occurring in most species on your planet and in the planet itself.

So, how do you prepare yourself for this auspicious occasion known as the end of the Mayan calendar? Here are some tips from your friends who are watching this all with great anticipation.

Connect with your intuition, your higher self, your God self or whatever you choose to call that part of you that knows you are divine and have direct access to Spirit. Ask for this to happen, learn skills to connect with your intuition and beings in spirit and be confident that this will occur when you ask.

Take some time each day to appreciate all the goodness of your life and celebrate all that you have and the relationships that fill you up. Express your gratitude for everything, for often you do not see the silver lining in the clouds that come into your life, but there is always a higher purpose for everything. Celebrate and welcome it all.

And be loving and generous with each other, sharing your resources, your love, your wisdom, your talents and yourself with the people around you and everything that makes up your beautiful planet. Love and care for your trees, your water, your animals and all living things.

And, do not forget to be loving and generous to yourself, for this is where so many of you are seriously challenged. It is time to be the truth of who you are – to come out of hiding and let your brilliance shine. Move into doing the work that you came here to do at this time and celebrate the amazing being that you are.

Think about how you treat the person or pet that you love most in the world and treat yourself in the same loving manner – opening your heart to yourself and know that you are an aspect of God which is another word for love.

And please, please, ask us for help, for that is what we are here at this time to do. There are many angels and beings in spirit and other light beings who are here now to assist with this shift into the 5th dimension. Just ask for anything and we will do all that we can to make it happen as long as it is in alignment with your free will choices.

We’re getting kind of bored and restless just watching and waiting for you to give us permission to assist you with whatever you desire, with whatever you would like to have in your life and your world. We cannot interfere and we cannot do what you can do for yourself, we are just here to help in every way that we can.

So, let go of the fear mongering, it just feeds the negative energy that is resisting the coming changes, for many people are very comfortable with the way things are. In truth, the ones who resist will have the biggest challenge with this shift. For those who welcome this movement into light, it can be a joyful journey into a new way of living.

I leave you with this thought. Love yourself, love others, love your planet, love the beings in spirit and love all that you create to experience in your life. That is the key to make a change with ease and joy. And remember,

I love you – LOTS! (Lady Of The Sun)

http://spiritspeaksblog.wordpress.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think the most important thing for all of us is to become CHRIST CONSCIOUS and follow his true teachings which include being KIND TO NATURE...BEING KIND TO ALL LIVING ENTITIES....and especially treat all human beings with Respect for each of us are born here for a reason...We all need to follow a Spiritual Path and follow Divine Laws as we are not this body but Spirit Souls...and concentrate less on Material things.....Simple Living High Thinking so the Masters say.
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER-VIOLET FIRE...
    I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES
  • Thanks so much for posting this, it really brightened my day!
  • Hello Sister, So true..We mustn't let a little prophecy sour all of existence. No doubt, the Maya were a visionary culture, supremely intelligent with a high level of scientific prowess, but no can possibly know the day or the hour in which the world is coming to an end. What's more, Mayans didn't even say that this day was going to bring about the end of life on this planet, but rather that it would bring about a change for us all. So then, why should we wait for the arrival of December 21, 2012, to begin to bring about change? Our current situation is too messed up as it is to sit around and wait another two years for a change to come from above. The anticipation itself is bringing about shift already in many of us so let's hope it's simply a catalyst for hugh global transformation for the highest good for all.

I will certainly give and care and thought to the share. Thank you.

I really try not to focus on what's to come because it takes away the precious moment of here and now which is all we can be certain of...only just. So let's not waste precious energy antcipating 2012...nothing is certain except change and we can choose change now. I will certainly give care and thought to your share...so thank you.
  • two years from ascention and we still dont have a clear view of what will actually happen. This is starting to trouble me
  • Thanks so much for this, Mo. I so agree with this post that I could have written it myself.

"So, let go of the fear mongering, it just feeds the negative energy that is resisting the coming changes." This sentence really leapt out at me, for I've been seeing more and more how much we are programmed to fear.......even our TV commercials are fear-based, the MSM news.....we're, basically surrounded by fear-conditioning, and what better way to control a world population than to keep them in fear?

I've learned that the best way to release a fear is to deliberately do whatever will challenge that fear, and in so doing, one can realize there is no-thing to fear. Courage is proceeding in the face of fear, while fearlessness is having no fear whatever---my goal.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a stepped-down energy message from the Logos, via one of the six seraphim, named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus and his council of Nine, relayed out to the Solar logoic councils and Shamballa, the…"
18 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
58 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
1 hour ago
More…