We have made some big strides toward elevating the poor and hungry this year. Balance is starting to happen across nations, we will need our economy for a while its actually balancing wealth right now.I personally feel anything is possible from here on. I feel we are in the midst of a golden age, a revolution in spirit, abundance, soul, love, peace and balance on earth. The amount of fear based info and negativity this christmas is just a weak attempt to keep people in fear, in need, in want of protection. The (they) always have a scenario or possible future with a negative twist hoping we will give these ideas the power to manifest or keep us in fear of change or the future..dont fall for it, this is only the end of the dark ages, and a new era where we take our power as creators of a wonderful future where our experiences are only as limited as our imagination and best intentions and actions.Thank you all...the people that keep a vision of a beautiful peaceful, loving, future for all are really the ones who made these changes possible, small steps and a little faith can move mountains in this time of almost instant manifestation. Lets ebolish war, drop all borders and just travel, live and eat from a renewed abundant earth, and love knowing everyone we meet is like our brother or sister in our huge family of humanity. After all we are all related whether through dna or through our soul connections with one another.kevinswatch.ihugny.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your right, people are changing and I see it and experience this everyday. I think people want to be positive and make the world a safer place now. 

• Well said kat, thank you for sharing the awesome pics and quotes, i like jung quote, i havent heard that one before but it makes sense to me.
  • I am grateful to all souls (yeah that means ALL SOULS) for making a concerted effort that has made 2012 a pretty mild year. Things are getting milder from what they were in 2008-2011. Everyone is beginning to see that the old ways simply cannot be held onto and used any more. They see that there is no progress in it. This is generally speaking of course, group-wise and individually, there are still many things to be worked on. And this will take some time. It will not be as as quick as some fantasize about. And for most people that will be for the better.

Good post Adam, thanks for an intelligent and comfortable conversation.
    • Thanks, glad you enjoyed it....2008-2011 was a real rollercoaster ride for me. I think things will change quicker than in the past, maybe we will lose our concept of time and everyone will have their own pace, we will just create, learn, love, change and grow, these are the real measures of a lifetime of experiences. Thanks for showing your gratitude toward all the lovely souls that helped.
      • Yeah there will be a split, some will race, others will walk. But all will respect each other's choices.

It really comes down to respecting the law of free will and that will come from within, it's being demonstrated to us ever more how important that law really is. The more we use our 3rd density approach, the more we are pushed and pulled to realize we can't continue using those old ways.

(All the people that constantly draw negative reactions from others, are being told that their particular approach does not work any more. And this is a situational thing, most people of sound psychological health change their approach to different topics they answer to/events they are involved in and while they may really grate people on certain things/places/events, they do the opposite with others. In other words everyone is being shown, at their own pace, the best way forward, the best way how to be the best they can be.)

It's not by chance that that singular law, the first law of Creation, just so happens to be missing from all religious texts, only being found in the esoteric teachings. It's so, so that the people could realize it (and its importance) from within, instead of treating it as say one of the Judaic 10 commandments - something enforced upon a person. The gulf between the two approaches and their subsequent results is what we are being pushed to realize.

And as you can see from this website and all around the world in the larger arena of the many human endeavors, its not easy, it's a subtle thing, it takes fine tuning. Even if you know about the law its importance intellectually.

It's ultimately pushing people to realize that they must make the journey back into their high heart.

The inner transformation of the individual, creating a being in perfect harmony with their environment.

• I share both your vision for a beautiful future, and your optimism. People are doing so well, I'm immensely proud to be here at this time.

Namaste, Brother. Enjoy the fireworks :P

• Glad to hear it Achilles...i hope many others share our optimism and vision...i feel really proud to have made it this far as well. I feel so grateful to be here with you all now.....lets make woodstock look like a small gathering....i think the best and biggest,concert ever would be appropriate lol....we could still have fireworks though
  • Lol .. During 2011 and 2012 I have experienced the end of MY world.

I've had a localized version of the prophesized armageddon where ALL PARTS of my life went into chaos and got destroyed.

Today, I am where most other people will be after WW3.. The only difference is that I have already solved the issues about "staying alive, staying healthy, keeping depression away, keeping the spirit up" and other such petit concerns  ;)

2012 have been the worst year ever, but it was also expected and I know it will not repeat itself again.

I just hope that the govts change very very soon because if they don't, I'm gonna have to go to war to reclaim my rights to work for my daily bread.. And, having me in war is no fun since i don't play fair, I cheat and I pay no respect whatsoever to the Geneve convention.. In war, I am the Devil. I do what I have to for a swift victory. ;)

Hopefully, it will not come to that. :)

I'd hate to have to become the one that have to commit "THE Warcrime" to gets humanity so apalled that they go off war forever. ;)

• I had everything in my life turned upside down in 2011, 2012 in a lot of ways, i had to start over again in a lot of ways. I didnt know if the world changed much for the better this year, the fact that it has started to balance out is a real sign of progress.

I hate to break it to you....but no matter how dirty you fight, or how many weapons u have, a physical civil war would be like playing right into the governments hands, they would lower population swiftly and put the living fighters under lock and key. I would still fight for my family and friends safety if i had to though dont get me wrong. Its a mind game with them, a psychic war, always was.

u fight by taking control of your reality again, taking ownership and responsability for your life, if u dont need government to live your life, or survive then u have won and others will embrace this way of life. Use your mind as a weapon, words, thoughts, dreams and visions ultimately change the world, all actions stem from thought forms, and words.

If u have an idea or vision clearly in mind and u believe in it, while u work toward your vision the physical aspects needed to create it as reality will come together as long as you still believe in your vision. It may be faster and easier than u imagined, if u have people sharing in your vision it will happen even faster and easier. Life is but a dream....the future is like a fully lucid dream that we create as we live it.
  • Thanks for your positive message. We will need all the positive energy one can muster in regards to 2013. This will be a year of unfortunate noted conflict  between government and society with the final Uranus and Pluto square taking place, regardless of how "untrendy" this conflict may be viewed by the mainstream media. And this technical conflict will take place despite efforts of those who vist this site and who have never studied physics or astronomy, but actually have the incredible kahonees to try to use their untested knowledge of these sciences (that they know nothing about) against the people who visit this site in an attempt to evolve to a higher plane (and who are now being risked into being labeled as a population of having a mental illness. Once that happens, then you can't own a weapon to defend yourself. This is the game these people played in Hitler's Germany,  Stalinist Russia, Maoist China, Pol Pot Cambodia, Castro Cuba, New York, New York, San Francisco, California, and Chicago, Illinois). AGAIN: you have been warned.

Best, Malcolm 

P.S. Don't laugh.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…