Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

The time has come for us to wake up to who we really are.

This is an evening with Wisdom Keeper/Shaman, Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother". Recorded before a live audience at Santa Fe Soul, here is information that helps make sense of the time
between now and 2012.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9:

Part 10

Views: 1073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am truly loving this divine thread...THANK YOU...ONE AND ALL!!!***
~namaste ALL & in gratitude to ALL & God(dess) Joya for the further information above!~

Man’s “unconscious” knowledge is becoming more and more consciously apparent. This will be done under and with the direction of an enlightened and expanding egotistical awareness that can organize the hereto neglected knowledge. Or it will be done at the expense of the reasoning intellect, leading to rebirth of superstition, chaos and the unnecessary war between reason and intuitive knowledge. ~SETH (as channeled by J.R.) ;0)

indeed! irony is WE ARE ALL SHAMAN KEISHA CROWTHER! she is simply another "you", "me", "we", accessing the universal flow of isness! no one knows anything that you cannot! ;0)

~ live it. be it. practise. practise. practise. & therefore: evolve! accept the invitation..

~ "less to say, more to do..." ~ loves! ~
That was amazingg!!!!!!
God, I love you all)))))
Thank you Ben- Refreshing to see this. Our planet will benefit from young wisdom keepers who are interested in the health and well being of the earth, willing to take action on the physical plane.
DEAREST AHSTARS...I PERSONALLY FEEEEL HOPE FROM THE KNOWLEDGE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE COMING 2 HELP US...NOT SAVE...AND I REMEMBER LITTLE GRANDMOTHER SAYING AS MUCH...THERE IS MUCH THAT WE HAVE 2 DO AS OUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY 2 ASCEND*
IN MY LIFE HERE ARE MY DIFFICULTIES...FOR WHICH THIS INFO OF A GALACTIC NATURE IS MY ONLY HOPE...I AM THE MOTHER OF CHILDREN WHO ARE WARRIORS LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN!!! THEY ARE MARKEDLY DIFFERENT...AND OUR LIVES AS THEIR PARENTS IS MOST DIFFICULT! WE HAVE 2 KEEP THEM OUT OF SCHOOLS, OR ELSE THEY WOULD BE DRUGGED...OUT OF HOSPITALS, OR ELSE THEY WOULD BE DRUGGED...AND PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY THREATENING 2 CALL CPS ON US...AND CPS IS AN ADOPTION AGENCY! WE HAVE HAD SOOO MANY PROBLEMS LEGALLY...WE HAVE THE THREAT OF THEM BEING TAKEN FROM US EVERYDAY!!!*
THEY ARE SOOOO HERE 4 A MISSION, AND 2 HELP THEM ATTAIN THIS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE...MY HEART BREAKS 2 THINK OF THEM DROOLING THEIR CHILDHOODS AWAY, OR LIVING AND BEING RAISED BY DRONES...*
HELP FROM ABOVE...FROM THE GALACTIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS MY ONLY HOPE RIGHT NOW!*
SIGNED A VERY CONCERNED STAR MOMMY OF GALACTIC CHILDREN*
Why are you unhappy about people thanking Ben? If it were not for Ben, this site would not exist in teh first place. And then you would have no place to post all your opinions. What you should have said rather was that along with Ben lets also thank the original poster of the video.

As for me, if Ben would not have sent this video post to me on mail, as he does sometimes, I would have entirely missed out on the video... So I am thankful more to Ben than Lily. :)

Btw, do you know that writing in capitals on the net is akin to shouting, and it is construed as rude behaviour?

-
with intent.
much love, light and laughter,
Asavari.
comment deleted..im not angry that people are thanking ben...its just that i see alllot of people sucking up to ben while the original poster goes unappreciated..tx
lily posted this vid and ben reposted and set email to yall,,i simply think lily should be mentioned
I appreciate where you may be coming from Jean Francois, but one should abstain from judging on all accounts. Sucking up as u put it, is just one way of asking for some much needed attention that some people do not get in their lives from other sources. Everybody has a story, and if its Ben's Karma to get more attention then he will get it no matter what, just as it may be in Lily's karma not to get thanked for something she has done.

Everything that ever happens is universal play, and its best just to flow with it, rather than sit in judgement mode.

many hugs and blessings,

-
with intent,
much love, light and laughter,
Asavari.
sorry i didnt read the manual on internet ethics.i will comply with the rules
I am hardly anyone to ban on this forum... but a little tolerance is not asking for much is it?
In fact I myself had not read the manual on internet ethics, till somebody pointed out it to somebody else on someplace else on the net.

we learn these things and more... from each other, and then this world becomes a better place to live in, when we try to do things for each other. :-)

I apologise if i hurt your feelings in anyway, that was not the intention... its just that i get very protective of people in my immediate vicinity of soul ownership... don't mind me... you never know, next I could get protective about you, now that we've had this acquaintance. :-P

-
with intent,
much love, light and laughter.
Asavari.
namaste dude

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship