Whats goin on?? 

Tomahawk Missiles on the Destroyers... ready to pinpoint a blast!!!!! I.D.K. if its set up or real... Whats your take??.... Its 11pm in Cali... i'm guessin by 10am we will be @ W-A-R........ no bueno anyway it goes.... Everyone send _L-O-V-E-_.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As a fully AWAKENED human being, I now possess the knowledge about who I AM and what my purpose is. I started to really start learning who I AM a couple of months ago. I was put into a trance light state late this morning after awakening at 1:30am EST. I feel back to sleep this morning between 8-9am until I was awakened out of a deep sleep, much like I have experienced after having 10 major surgeries in my life where I was put to sleep. I have been having problems for the last 3 months and the only way I was able to sleep was to take sleeping medicine to make me sleep. I will stay alert and awake from sometimes 36 hours at a time.

My point is: I have discovered that I am a prophet as well as a scribe. I was with Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene as we were on our knees crying watching our Lord and Savior Jesus CHRIST die on the cross. He sacrificed his life so that he could save our lives. This is much life I am suffering physically in the life. My physical being was once 302 lbs and now I am a woman of 105lbs. This happened through gastric bypass surgery I had 10 years ago. I am the rare percentage of the people that have the surgery and survive and it has adversely affected my health. My bones are weak, my teeth are falling out and I have had to have numerous surgeries as a adverse affect of the original surgery. I have been expected certain death twice within the last 4 years. I wasn't expected to survive. I lived...GOD has a plan for me. I am here to help deliver you his word as he instructs me to do and not change his words like they were twisted in the BIBLE. That is why Jesus spoke in these parables so that only his prophets could open and understand the meanings and deliver the messages to the masses. It is your choice whether you believe his WORD or not. It is your FREE WILL. Listen to the words of the Prophets, know and trust they are following GODS WORDS or you will be LEFT BEHIND.

They are trying to create a World war, the USA is blaming them for the death of those that were killed in Libya yesterday. Those killed were about to try to activate a weapon of mass destruction. Our Galactic intervened to stop this from Humanity again. They all think we are going to war. NO FEAR! NO ONES weapons will work as they think. There will be NO WORLD WAR!

Hold your faith in God! Follow his directions that he sends you how ever it may seem strange to you, but something you feel you are being guided to do. It may seem "ludicrous" or "eccentric" to others. Follow his lead and know he is guiding you on the path of righteousness and know that you are SAFE now and HOME.

I would like to add one more thing about me personally. I am sorry to bore you with the details of my physicality. I was admitted into the hospital last week due to a certain medical problem. They were expecting to have to do surgery on me right away. It is a massive abscess with NO KNOWN CAUSE, within my ovary and fallopian tube. They tested me for everything and couldn't find the cause. Due to it being a bacterial infection of some kind, I am on strong antibiotics. When in the hospital I had told my story to some of the most beautiful souls (nurses) and young female doctors. They treated with the utmost dignity and respect and treated me as royalty. For some odd reason I was the only woman on an obstetrics ward. When do you not know of an obstetrics floor to have this happen. That was odd & rare. Women are constantly having babies all day, every day and all times of the day and night. Anyway, before I got out of the hospital, one of my nurses asked me would I have the surgery all over again If I knew all of this would happen to me because of it. It didn't take me but a minute to tell her that I would still have done it all over again. If the knowledge of my pain and suffering can be spread far and wide to SAVE at least one other life, it will be worth my pain and suffering. I KNOW now what it truly means for the sacrifice that Christ Jesus gave by giving up his life to save another. Namaste

Your Humble Servant,

Rhiannon Yellow Star
  • If Romney was president, it would be war.

• and if Obama come back at president,we become COMMUNISTE.

• Both of them are evil..and the country is corrupt beyond belief!

• ...i didnt say not to post it, or not to inform brothers and sisters...

this thread might be very important indeed....

i just found this opportunity with this post, because not only this, but many other not so "spiritual" threads are posted in "Spirituality in General", just because members here decide to baptize Spiritual, anything they see fit in their minds...

im not topic nazi, but the various thread separation that exist in the forum, were made for some purpose to be separated in sections...

im not admin here, or anything like that, so i cant decide what is posted where.... this is just a reminder, or advice if u like to all members.... dont take it personally... 

if nobody bothers, and we can post anything anywhere... its fine by me also... Peace...

• well...eeemmmm...and i guess this must be very Spiritual, for to upload it in "Spirituality in General"...

• @Vagelis4VP..all things are spiritual or can be transmuted into spirituality IN GENERAL. now is your turn to transmute it if you feel it is not spiritual..:-)

there is a host of BS on here that I wouldnt necessarily call spiritual right off the bat, but you can look at anything from a spiritual point of view..

• lol vagelis

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
1 minute ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
15 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
47 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
59 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
More…