Replies

• I've been able to paint things I normally would not paint.  I feel lighter physically. Outside my apartment, there is some chaos; but its' generally people yelling hello at each other. Everyone seems to have more of a spring to their walk.

• We change constantly (being, substance, space, time essence,cause, identity),every second of our entire life.Why wait for 11-11-11 or 21-12-12 or wahtever...??

• Yes ..i remember in what world we stay today...one not perfect ...full of lies and deceit...

And i felt sadness in my hart knowing others do not have what to eat ,,and where to sleep...and many who have left them home because of war...or for those who lose someone in this madness..and i give a bread and fresh water to someone witch no have it..

Sad very sad...and this it is the crude  reality of the world today...

Many lose them humanity...and became beast hunger for power and for blood money...

And many forget about those who surround him and pass with indifference between those who suffer..

Hmmm....i did not fit in this world today...

• All i can say is .. I FEEL FANTASTIC.

so uplifted since the full moon, everything in my life makes me SMILE, I am so grateful for the incoming energies. xx

• Nowt! Never ecpect to anywayz. Try to tel dem doods fron da get go, bot dem didn gonna hears nowt...

• honestly no, i dont feel that 11:11:11 was particularly important due to the fact that its going by a calender not based off of any real celestial alignment stuff, i mean sure its a date that many go by, so i wonder if those changes people are feeling are just global consioussness energy from people who resonate with numbers, plus i think the earth has regular ascesion energy sweeping across it, i know for me october 28th was a day i had alot of realisations as far as connecting with source energy more rather then beating my head against my own ego, kinda like that day everything clicked for me, but as far as dates go, i wonder if on a more presision accurate version of our calender as far as celestial alignment events go, maybe 11:11:11 as a day should've taken place on october 28th, kindof like the energy of october 28th 2011 had a 11:11:11 vibe but due to our calender system the day of the 11:11:11 vibe took place on october 28th, i dont know if that makes sense to anyone, but ingeneral i think earth is hit pretty regularly with ascension vibe waves, so i dont feel that the date of 11:11:11 was all that notible other tthen the fact that its a high resonance number that alot of people say , so i think more of the energy felt was coming from peoples own energy generated in response to seeing the number 11:11:11 all around the world, makee sense?

jim/john

• Everyday this world is still going is a miracle to me.

And yeah... lots of energy flowing, but don't expect the energy to be loyal to our gregorian calendar.

• No

• I was in a gathering in Columbia River Gorge, at Luminaria Sanctuary, and definitely downloaded codes - it also seemed as if there was another layer of energy that was being integrated into reality - it was like the densities / physical bits on Earth were like pebbles in a jar, and the new energies seemed like sand being poured into the jar, filling in the spaces between the pebbles. Has anyone else experienced something along these lines?

• the only time I ever felt like sand pouring between pebbles was either on a beach or after I ate mushrooms .. lol .. or both.. maybe I felt sand going through pebbles while I was off my melon on mushies at the beach .. and I hadn't even left my room ! .. lol ..

nah.. kidding Jeremy.. but I understand what you mean... but I felt nothing at all on 11.11.11.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
12 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
12 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
13 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
13 hours ago
More…