Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net

On October 10th, 2102, we enter into the tenth initiatory Gateway of Light, through the tenth ray of Divinity and the Overlighting of Allah Gobi and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light.

The tenth ray of Divinity holds the perfect balance of the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom, allowing us to become the Divine, Holy Light of God that we truly are as we experience a new balance and equilibrium through the Will of God, the Wisdom of the Higher Mind and the Cosmic Heart of all Creation.  Under the influence of this ray, we are able to lift all remaining veils of illusion, and experience a synthesis of all past, present and future probably realities in this Now through the merging Christed timelines. As we experience the infinite and eternal Now for longer periods of time, we are further able to view our Life lessons and perceived challenges, integrating into our Beingness all aspects of ourselves through this beautiful pearlescent Flame of Divinity, and the knowing that our Divine Self within recognizes the Divine Self in all those around us.

It is in this Now that we start to access the hidden knowledge of our Self viewed through a Cosmic Lens. For the tenth ray of Divinity unlocks the Akashic Records, and allows the knowledge of our Highest Potential through the Hall of Records to be revealed. This sacred knowledge, which can be described as  "a vision across the Abyss" is only given to a true Master; one who has transcended the limitations of this earth plane, removed the bands of forgetfulness, and one who remains in emotional detachment at all times.  For the Master knows that all paths and all realities lead to One Unity Consciousness and this wisdom, Love and reverence for all Life brings with it the qualities of balance, justice, humility and truth.

Through this initiatory Gateway, we experience ourselves as The Lesser Priest, and take on greater Ambassadorial roles as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love. We are offered an opportunity to deepen our connection to our Beloved I Am Presence and Mother/Father God by going into our Heart's Temple and seeing what needs to be loved and nurtured within through the three-fold flame within our hearts, as we build our bridge of Light into the higher dimensions by trusting and surrendering to the Divine. Through this gateway of Divine Love, we activate the throat chakra to express ourselves clearly and lovingly, in forgiveness and understanding, as we heal all our relationships. Further to this, we experience a cellular expansion of the organic crystals within the crystalline matrix of our bodies and the creation of our Intergalactic Bodies of Light.

We now enter into the full Cosmic embrace of the super-electron and MetatronicConsciousness, stimulated through the Photon Rays of Light. Photons are formed through the collision of an electron and its anti-particle opposite, the positron, which produce two quanta of Light. And the super-electron is a Life activating force which impulses the transmutation of the positron on the lower dimensions. The Photon Rays of Light, which we have been shifting into and out of on this Earth plane and which will be experienced more permanently through the 12-12-12 and 21-12-12 Gateways, have been stimulated through the super-electron and manifested as Photon Rays of Light using the sub-electron on our earth plane. For the earthly electron is a sub-electron within the super-electron, the sole electron of our Multi-Universe. The Photon Rays further facilitate the clearing of karma, which is one of the reasons why so much clearing has individually and collectively taken place for us all. And through our Ascension, we will experience Solar Christ Consciousness and the energy vibration of the Photon Rays through the electron, a much higher vibration of Light than we are currently experiencing on this earth plane.

In this tenth initiatory gateway, we are invited into the Crystalline City of Light above Mt. Fuji in Japan to experience the healing of our Divine Masculine Spirits, and create anew all our relationships in Divine Love through this Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Divinity as we view the Akashic Records. Additionally, we anchor the tenth Silver Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column.

From here, we are taken into the Ascension Seat within Andromeda to experience a deeper level of our Spiritual ascension through the Spiritual Microtron and the Photonic Rays of Light. The Spiritual Microtron can be described as radiating from the Cosmic Heart and Eternal Divine Light of Mother/Father God; potentially able to accelerate the frequency of Light in our body faster than the speed of common light through the persuasion of micro sub-atomic particles due to the splitting of the atom. Through the influence of this ray, the molecules within the body are spinning at increased frequencies of Light, awakening any multidimensional memories needing to be integrated and assisting us to let go of any limitations that we may still have at this time.

Within this Ascension Seat, we are then placed in a Metatronic Science Chamber of Lightto experience the Hidden Knowledge of our Highest Potential, and our greatest gifts as world teachers, facilitators, starseeded ones and Light workers. For through this Light Chamber, we are downloaded with the most appropriate disciplines for us to further our Spiritual advancement and Service work on this earth plane through the many inner plane Ashrams and Temples of Light. This is the point where we choose to step into the Flame of Eternal Divine Liquid Light and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God through Power, Love and Wisdom, whilst continuing our service to this earth plane with a clear direction and new balance as to our respective roles.

As we wrap the earth and all her Life is this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity through the Unity Grid of Light, we bring in the Pillars of Light through the Overlighting of Allah Gobi, the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of Light and Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light to clear the lower astral energies on this earth plane and assist in the outpouring of Light necessary for Soul expansion on the lower worlds to activate the three-fold Flame of Divinity within the hearts and minds of all humanity.

We are free to walk our path of Light and this is a collective journey through the New Earth Templates of Divine Love and the Group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light. As we experience the three-fold flame through our Beloved I Am Presence and the tenth ray of Divinity, we recognize how truly blessed we are at this time to be experiencing this new Golden Age of Light. We recognize our magnificence and preciousness, and see this Divine Light within each person around us as we connect our hearts to one another and to all Life. And so it is.

Invocation to the Tenth Initiatory Gateway of Light

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,

the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,

the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,

the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,

the Mighty Elohim,

the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,

Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,

the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,

and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,

as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call upon Allah Gobi and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light

to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Crystalline City of Light above Mt. Fuji,

so I may experience the Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Divinity,

of Power, Love and Wisdom,

so I am view the Akashic Records,

so I may heal my Divine Masculine Spirit,

so I my heal all my relationships through forgiveness and Divine Love,

and the knowing that I have chosen each one of my Life lessons to know my Self as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat,

I am surrounded in this sacred Pearlescent Flame of Divinity,

as I now take this three-fold Flame through each one of my chakras,

I am greeted and welcomed by Allah Gobi and the many Legions of Light from On High.

I am now presented with an Akashic Record crystal,

and as I place this within my heart,

I find myself journeying through the Christed Timelines into the Akashic Records,

and in particular to the timelines in which I need to heal my Divine Masculine Spirit.

With the Legions of Light from On High and my Beloved I Am Presence,

I Love and forgive myself,

as I see very clearly what I have brought into this Life time needing to be healed and Loved through abuse and misuse of power,

aggression, anger, lack of understanding and insight, poor communication and lack of wisdom and Love.

And now through the radiance of my Heart's Temple,

I see all those Souls with whom I may still have karmic ties, perceived conflict or lack of communication and understanding.

I now bring them into my heart and surround them in this beautiful Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Divinity,

letting them know that I Love and forgive them,

as I cut old cords and energies,

and create new energetic cords of appreciation, respect, Love, understanding and clear communication through God's Will, empowerment, Love and Wisdom.

I honor each one of these Souls with whom I have experienced conflict as master teachers,

for they have shown me in reflection what I am still needing to Love and nurture and fully appreciate within my Self.

And now, as the remaining veils of illusion and separation are lifted,

as I see clearly through my Master Eyes,

I experience the merging Christed Timelines of my potentiality and magnificence with new understanding, insight, balance, emotional detachment and Higher Mind wisdom.

As a beautiful Pearlescent Pillar of Light is now activated around me,

I breathe through my antakarana, my fluorescent tube of Light,

connecting to my all aspects of my Higher Light and Beloved I Am Presence.

I now experience a cellular expansion of the organic crystals within the crystalline matrix of my body,

the full activation of my 12 Stand DNA,

and the merging with all my multidimensional Selves.

And now, the activation of my Intergalactic Body of Light occurs as a pearlescent icosahedron is actualized around my energy field within a golden white sphere of Light twelve feet in diameter around me.

I now anchor the tenth major Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column.

I gently move my body from side to side and backwards and forwards, facilitating the process of the cerebrospinal fluid and the recalibration of sensory system, central nervous system, chakras and meridians.

I now find myself into the Ascension Seat with Andromeda,

in the Temple of Divinity, surrounded in a beautiful icosahedronal shaped Temple.

Greeted and welcomed by the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light,

I now experience the Light frequencies of the Spiritual Microtron and Photonic Rays,

spinning the sub-atomic particles within my body in increased Light frequencies,

and clearing old karmic patternings, conditionings, false beliefs and judgments,

as this beautiful three-fold flame is activated within my heart, and now within each chakra in my body.

I am now placed in a Metatronic Science Chamber of Light,

and downloaded with the most appropriate disciplines for my Service work through the many inner plane Ashrams and Temples of Light.

As I find a new balance through Power, Love and Wisdom,

I see with clarity my pathway and the many gifts I have as a Light worker,

starseeded one and transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,

blazing the way for others in this New Golden Age of Light.

And now, the tenth ray qualities of balance and equilibrium,

justice, Love, power, infinite wisdom, detachment, attainment, responsibility, Mastery

and transcendence are anchored and activated through my throat chakra, and now within each chakra in my body.

I now find my Self on the Unity Grid of Light,

assisting the many Legions of Light from On High, the Light workers and starseeded ones,

Archangel Michael and the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of Light,

in bringing in Pillars of Light,

and surrounding the Earth and all her Life in this beautiful Pearlescent Flame of Divinity.

I now assist in clearing old discordant energies, frozen miasms, battlefield energies, and lower astral energies. 

And now I assist in anchoring and activating this Pearlescent three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom through the hearts and minds of all humanity.

I now find my Self back in my sacred space,

grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,

and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I am now surrounded in this Pearlescent Flame of Divinity,

and the Golden Flame of Empowerment and One Unity Consciousness,

Overlighting this sacred year of 2012.

I Am balance and equilibrium,

I Am justice and Love,

I Am infinite wisdom and detachment,

I Am All That I Am.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net

Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com

The Elders on the Tenth Initiatory Gateway of Light

Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/dl.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you.  My beloved Great Aunt Sarah left a mother of pearl pin for me & I used it for this invocation.

• Thankyou for this . I actually performed the 10th gateway of light. I felt a shift and movement in my spine.  

With Love and light to you

Thankyou

• Love unites - Truth divides

forget all the dogma in that message, because until you reduce it all down to I AM that I AM,

it falls to dispute and divides.

Regardless of any truth, any condition, any wealth, or external circumstance, we are connected at the highest level.

Truth therefore causes us to forsake what is important. There is no excuse for the greed, for the killing, sacrificing, hating, and disregard for one another.

The illusion of Truth is infinite, for it is the infinite forms of expression of truth that is reality, which is the paradox of infinity. To the paradox, whether it is real or not is just another paradox. It is energy and space, uncreated and eternal. Dream and dreamer, standing beyond the semblence of what seems to be real. It can and will be anything to anyone at any given time, but to get so caught up in a single dream is a trap.

But that we should care for one another... is truth higher then any persepctive, any religion, any illusion, any definition that we have defined at a quantum level. Shall one be wrong and another be right? No, but we are all wrong, but what is holy and indisputable, is the only way in which we are all right.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
More…