Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'who' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

Beam Up First Contact Forcefield Homeworld Multiverse Parallel Universe Teleportation Time Travel Meditation! by Lord Ashtar plus Ascension Graphics!

Beam-Up First Contact Forcefield Homeworld Multiverse Parallel Universe Teleportation Time Travel Meditation by Lord Sananda +  How the Ash…

6 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

STAY AWAKE AND FOCUS ON PEACE!!!! Starseed Peaceful Earth Now Meditation by Ashtar + A Message from SOURCE for All + Grace, the Blue Light + AWAKENING Ascension Graphics

STAY AWAKE AND FOCUS ON PEACE! Starseed Peaceful Earth Now Meditation by Ashtar + A Message from SOURCE for All + Grace, the Blue Light = A…

2 Jun 24, 2015

CONNECT TO YOUR SPACE FAMILY NOW! Space Brotherhood Within The Star Craft Above Meditation by Lord Ashtar + Allowing Part I + Allowing Part II PLUS AWAKENING SHIP GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONNECT TO YOUR SPACE FAMILY NOW! Space Brotherhood Within The Star Craft Above Meditation by Lord Ashtar + Allowing Part I + Allowing Par…

6 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

STARSEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS, DRINK WATER AND BREATHE TO ASCEND!!! Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift by Archangel Metatron + Am I My Brother's Keeper? by Archangel Metatron

STARSEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS, DRINK WATER AND BREATHE TO ASCEND!!!  Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift by Archangel Metatron + Am I M…

9 May 23, 2015

Who is Ra? - Crystal Healing

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, May 5, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/otyhc6l We hear a lot in the conscious community about the healing us…

Started by Wes Annac

4 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tally

SEND LOVE TO EVERY EARTH GRID!!! Higher Dimensional Shift Mediation by Ashtar + Trust by Sananda + Allowing by the Heavenly Hosts + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar -- PLUS WILD ASCENSION GRAPHICS! YES!

SEND LOVE TO EVERY EARTH GRID!!! Higher Dimensional Shift Mediation by Ashtar + Trust by Sananda + Allowing by the Heavenly Hosts + Time to…

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

FOCUS, LIGHTWORKERS! Stop the Wobble Meditation March 2 through March 9th

**Stop the Wobble** Mediation By Lord Ashtar + The Impending Labor of Earth + Grids & Their History   Stop the Wobble Meditation  Lord…

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Aurelia

Who is Ra? - Part 16: The Necessity of a Third Density Experience - 3/3

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://tinyurl.com/mqfdm4x Concluded from Part 2 According to Ra, reincarnation happens…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Dec 6, 2014

Who is Ra? - Part 16: The Necessity of a Third Density Experience - 2/3

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://tinyurl.com/obw3lud Continued from Part 1 I think David Wilcock has said before t…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Dec 5, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"There are a lot of beings on this planet who need to evolve and one of them are those who wear or…"
13 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"All those wear or carry anything made from animals know them to be murderer's .... who will be…"
15 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

THE REVAL IS NOT THE ONLY SOURCE OF WEALTH FOR REDISTRIBUTION - AA MICHAEL

The Reval is not the Only Source of Wealth for RedistributionDecember 11, 2019 by …See More
23 minutes ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
27 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHILDHOOD CONTACT EXPERIENCES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't claim NASA began looking for the third star of Polaris because of my story.  I…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 3 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship