Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'vibrations' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Losing My Vibes

Hi loved ones, During mid-June of this year, I've had very strong feelings of vibration between the centers of body; my chakras. I've alwa…

Started by Chuck

31 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

ASHTAR: “THE NATURE OF WATER” -- ARE YOU VIBRATIONALLY CONTROLLING THE WATER WITHIN YOUR BODY? ARE YOU ATTUNING YOUR BODY'S WATER TO HIGHER VIBRATIONS? In Chinese and English! 在中文和英文的!(Mind Bending)

ASHTAR: “THE NATURE OF WATER” -- ARE YOU VIBRATIONALLY CONTROLLING THE WATER WITHIN YOUR BODY? ARE YOU ATTUNING YOUR BODY'S WATER TO HIGHER…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Jul 27, 2013

2 short videos by Dolores Cannon - worth watching!

I am a 60's child, so apparently a Wayshower, yay! lol :) This sits well with me, explaining why fear and anger really freak me out and t…

Started by Moanna

11 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Moanna

Songs to raise your vibrations................:)

My favourite songs.....................Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones (my favourite song, how apt, lol) - Viva la Vida -…

Started by Catherine

21 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Catherine

How's Everyone Been Feeling Lately?

Just curious :) Personally, I have had days where I am very happy and positive and others, like today, where I feel inundated with anxiety.…

Started by Renan

57 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by eva

So, What Does One Do?

i have 2 amazing sons and another "adopted" son.  however, the one i am writing about today is 15 years old, going on 25.  he has always…

Started by nighteyes

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nighteyes

40 Days Focusing on Manifesting New 5D Earth

A Calling for All Lightworkers & those persons on the Ascension Path,JOIN US ON THE FANPAGE OF THE SAME NAME TO SHARE YOUR TOOLS, TECHN…

Started by Lucky

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Lucky

Changing of the Guard from Dark to Light Lynn Grabhorn Affirmations

I have been asked to assist someone with some issues and in that request was given the concern there might be some influence from outside n…

Started by Lucky

4 May 11, 2011
Reply by Krissy

The Power of Water

This is a documentary about the Power of Water   It will make you think if you haven't learned about this before.   http://www.youtube.co

Started by ClassiquelyElegant

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by The Narrator

Workout Prayer, From the "Last Frontier"

Hello friends!   Let us not forget to be continually grateful for our HEALTH!   Here's a 'Workout Prayer' I put together...   http://www.yo

Started by ChrisBielke

0 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
25 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Divine Mother: The Great Reveal - Jennifer Crokaert
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH by THE CELESTIAL WHITE BEINGS
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 7 SELF-CARE TIPS- HOW TO STEP UP YOUR SELF-LOVE WITH THESE POWERFUL DAILY HABITS
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Immanuel replied to the discussion 'Hippocrates Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Rolls Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"I actually agree with you mate . I have been to their meetings and such here at various times and…"
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship