Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'up' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Healing on 4/20 from Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports -- Healer JTariah En Ra El

http:www.twinrayhealing.com FREE HEALING ON 4/20https://www.facebook.com/events/1321079137909469/Namaste Beloved!On Wednesday, APRIL 20TH…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

5 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Starseed Fine Tuning Life Ascension Class, and More, from J'Tariah at Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports (Syllabus attached!)

Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative…

1 Jan 23, 2016

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF- ACTIVATION NOW: Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, Connecting to Higher Intelligence, Restoring Your Original Divine Blueprint

INSTRUCTIONS FOR            SELF- ACTIVATION NOW Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, p…

17 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

DIMENSIONAL JUMPS UPWARD NOW! 5D 6D 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D 12D Time-Space-Continuum Dimension Jump Meditation by Ashtar + From SOURCE for All + AA Michael's Call to His Legions + PULL YOUR SWORD

DIMENSIONAL JUMPS UPWARD NOW! 5D 6D 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D 12D Time-Space-Continuum Dimension Jump Meditation by Ashtar + From SOURCE for All + A…

3 Aug 16, 2015

ROAR, LIGHTWORKERS AND STARSEEDS!!!! Lion's Gate Ascension Teleportation Influx Time-Traveling Meditation by Archangel Michael! Roar, and LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS AND STARSEEDS!

Lion's Gate Ascension Teleportation Influx Time-Traveling Meditation by Archangel Michael! Roar, and LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS AND…

1 Jul 26, 2015

The need to lighten up? Have you been feeling this?

I rarely post anything and honestly, I don't even know if this is the most appropriate way to do this. But I wanted to ask anyone out there…

Started by cicada

8 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by cicada

STARSEEDS, SHINE YOUR LIGHT NOW!!!!! Stargate Divine Attributes of Galactic Love -- A Meditation by Ashtar + Grace [The Power and Intentions Behind Archangel Metatron] + Letting Your Light Shine

STARSEEDS, SHINE YOUR LIGHT NOW!!!!! Stargate Divine Attributes of Galactic Love -- A Meditation by Ashtar + Grace [The Power and Intentio…

4 Jun 8, 2015

STARSEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS, DRINK WATER AND BREATHE TO ASCEND!!! Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift by Archangel Metatron + Am I My Brother's Keeper? by Archangel Metatron

STARSEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS, DRINK WATER AND BREATHE TO ASCEND!!!  Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift by Archangel Metatron + Am I M…

9 May 23, 2015

ASCENSION TO 5D, 6D, 7D! (Starseed Graphics!) Solar Eclipse & Stargate Meditation by Ashtar + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar + Staying Out of Fear by Sananda

Solar Eclipse & Stargate Meditation by Ashtar + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar + Staying Out of Fear by Sananda Solar Eclipse &…

12 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Lightworker "Quality of Brotherhood" Middle East Grid Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- Love One Another! Lord Ashta

Lightworker "Quality of Brotherhood" Middle East Grid Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- Love One Another! Lord Ashtar Lightworker "Quality o…

0 Jan 12, 2015

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " HOW THE AWAKENED COLLECTIVE WILL LEAD HUMANITY" through DANIEL SCRANTON
26 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post I LOVE THIS SO I HAD TO BRING IT !!! TRUMP STANDS FOR AMERICA!!! video
31 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE NEW YORK POST: HOW TWEET IT IS: TWITTER BACKS DOWN, UNLOCKS POST'S ACCOUNT
36 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'IS TRUMP A TIME TRAVELER?'
"But, God has seen to it that you have the strength to accomplish these things that build your…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

Sir Sean Connery The Greatest James Bond Left His Body Today ...May God Bless Him

True Legend ..Great Actor as James Bond ...women loved him and men wanted to be like him ...great…See More
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'IS TRUMP A TIME TRAVELER?'
"No fear, what is unknown, will be known, all in due time (Follow the Plan) it has all been worked…"
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post IS TRUMP A TIME TRAVELER?
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship