Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'truth' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashtar is not the good guy! - LADY ATHENA

Hello there. Im most likely going to be banned from here after this post but , who cares, i do not work on Ashtar command nor GFOL- these a…

Started by LADY ATHENA-ASHTAR

6 Jun 13, 2016

The naked truth

The conjecture that marijuana should remain illicit, is no more than the seeking to rob innocent people of the profundity of a spiritual co…

Started by Louis Edward Francis Mills

10 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Stick

The Search For Truth And EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXISTENCE

I am so excited about all these latest developments , See the video to learn more!^^♥ Contact: sitara.expansion@gmail.com You may copy…

Started by STAR*

0 Jul 22, 2015

Introducing Myself

Hello, my spiritual name is Alura, meaning "Divine Counselor". I am an Incarnated Angel, and born awakened with full memory and psychi…

Started by AluraCein

1 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by einstein

Why Religious Fueds Are Rediculous

Something that always gets on my nerves (or makes me laugh really hard) is when I find religious people arguing over their religion and say…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

33 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Phylos

Focus, Lightworkers! Golden Pathway Encoded Peace Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- In English, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic and Hindi

Focus, Lightworkers! Golden Pathway Encoded Peace Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- In English, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic and Hindi Golden Pa…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Hello folk!, My Cosmo Name is Princess Carn-mall-la From another Advance Universe

All my contact happen when I sleep during the day or night, I have an out of body experience moment. Dream spiritual, training, learning, e…

Started by UniverseMother3

37 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

The Truth about Father/Mother God

The Truth about Father/Mother God. By Earth Allies David and Chellea   Through the light worker groups, The Prime Creator is very well kn…

Started by Chelle Lea

0 Dec 23, 2013

About I

In the late 70's when I began exploring there was no Internet and I have studied and researched Metaphysical topics most of my life. it wa…

Started by David DiFelice

6 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Phylos

Spirits and Wisdom

Greetings Gentle People. My friends call me Slade. As author of the subject humanity, I follow many societies. Your site came to my attenti…

Started by Andre M Slade

0 Oct 29, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Well the GFL have no problems with romance, as it makes the great twerling galaxy go…"
10 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Architects Are Designing A 100% Food And Energy Self Sufficient " Smart Forest City"'
"Cool Man Cool ...looks good ...hope it opens soon and more follow "
13 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
15 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Could someone tell me how it is that "Claudia Lee" liked this post and she's trying…"
36 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Romancing the GFL may get us started and interested to find out more. Maybe "galactic…"
55 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Oh dear Joanna!  We've been looking (Gov agent and myself) for another witness that Val…"
1 hour ago
"Joanna dear, you are saying that Val confirmed he has a wife from Venus?   As the virgin girl…"
1 hour ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship