Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'truth' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashtar is not the good guy! - LADY ATHENA

Hello there. Im most likely going to be banned from here after this post but , who cares, i do not work on Ashtar command nor GFOL- these a…

Started by LADY ATHENA-ASHTAR

6 Jun 13, 2016

The naked truth

The conjecture that marijuana should remain illicit, is no more than the seeking to rob innocent people of the profundity of a spiritual co…

Started by Louis Edward Francis Mills

10 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Stick

The Search For Truth And EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXISTENCE

I am so excited about all these latest developments , See the video to learn more!^^♥ Contact: sitara.expansion@gmail.com You may copy…

Started by STAR*

0 Jul 22, 2015

Introducing Myself

Hello, my spiritual name is Alura, meaning "Divine Counselor". I am an Incarnated Angel, and born awakened with full memory and psychi…

Started by AluraCein

1 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by einstein

Why Religious Fueds Are Rediculous

Something that always gets on my nerves (or makes me laugh really hard) is when I find religious people arguing over their religion and say…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

33 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Phylos

Focus, Lightworkers! Golden Pathway Encoded Peace Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- In English, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic and Hindi

Focus, Lightworkers! Golden Pathway Encoded Peace Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- In English, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic and Hindi Golden Pa…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Hello folk!, My Cosmo Name is Princess Carn-mall-la From another Advance Universe

All my contact happen when I sleep during the day or night, I have an out of body experience moment. Dream spiritual, training, learning, e…

Started by UniverseMother3

37 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

The Truth about Father/Mother God

The Truth about Father/Mother God. By Earth Allies David and Chellea   Through the light worker groups, The Prime Creator is very well kn…

Started by Chelle Lea

0 Dec 23, 2013

About I

In the late 70's when I began exploring there was no Internet and I have studied and researched Metaphysical topics most of my life. it wa…

Started by David DiFelice

6 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Phylos

Spirits and Wisdom

Greetings Gentle People. My friends call me Slade. As author of the subject humanity, I follow many societies. Your site came to my attenti…

Started by Andre M Slade

0 Oct 29, 2013

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship