Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'transformation' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHING OM THE FULL SPECTRUM OF LIGHT AND SOUND

MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHING OMTHE FULL SPECTRUM OF LIGHT AND SOUND Mary Magdalene's teachings http://crystalmagicorchestra.com/Cosmic Mystery S…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

0 Sep 11, 2016

The Immune System And Transmutation

Although the first impulse of fight-flight activation does decrease immune response in order to conserve energy for the immediate danger,…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

0 Dec 3, 2015

UPLOADING ALL LIGHTWORKERS! "Codes for New Earth" Meditation -- Ashtar -- AWAKEN to your *True Self* -- DOWNLOAD Your Codes from the STARGATES Now!

UPLOADING ALL LIGHTWORKERS! "Codes for New Earth" Meditation -- Ashtar -- AWAKEN to your *True Self* -- DOWNLOAD Your Codes from the STARGA…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

3 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by shan-athana

UPLOADING ALL LIGHTWORKERS! "Codes for New Earth" Meditation -- Ashtar -- AWAKEN to your *True Self* -- DOWNLOAD Your Codes from the STARGATES Now!

UPLOADING ALL LIGHTWORKERS! "Codes for New Earth" Meditation -- Ashtar -- AWAKEN to your *True Self* -- DOWNLOAD Your Codes from the STARGA…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Sep 22, 2014

Beautiful, Warm, Glowing, Powerful Healing Energy

Within the last hour, or so, I have been feeling a tremendous warm, glowing, healing energy beginning to build greatly. I am breathing it i…

Started by Tally

16 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Lady-C

Musings on a Greater Personal Transformation - Part 3/3

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm Concluded from Part 2 I reached a point of inner conflict when I learned about zero point. If…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Feather Winger

Musings on a Greater Personal Transformation - Part 1/3

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm The past couple of days, I’ve had trouble sitting down to write. The flow of ideas and concept…

Started by Wes Annac

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

Musings on a Greater Personal Transformation - Part 2/3

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm Continued from Part 1 Sometimes I can sit down to write and find that I’ve written a big long…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jan 6, 2014

Discover the advanced teachings and practices hidden within esoteric Christianity

An unprecedented opportunity to discover the advanced teachings and practices hidden within esoteric Christianity... The time has come to r…

Started by Son Light Angel

1 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

Authentic Living is Your Loving Vehicle for Transformation

"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!" ~Eckhart Tolle   Each of us is unique…

Started by David Kenyon

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship