Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Other Worlds

Why is it that when you are on an astral projection schedule it abruptly end and becomes very spiritic and sparse threw out the following y…

Started by Xevian

1 Jun 3, 2019
Reply by Gil Carlson

Tally and Drekx Discuss Doubles, Dopplegangers and Duplicates

Drekx statement: Hi Tally I would suggest that a good example for what PR mentions, could be the Billy Meier ET contacts photos, of Asket…

Started by Drekx Omega

17 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

How to find your spirit guide?

So for months now, I've been trying to locate my spirit guide via a meditation induced, mental journey. The method I'm using is pretty much…

Started by Terra Pratt

15 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by edaen

The Spirit World Chronicles: The Borderlands - A Fictional Transition Into the Near-Earth Plane - Part 2/2

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://tinyurl.com/l2rekf7 Concluded from Part 1 Mr. Johnson’s mother then tells him th…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jul 17, 2014

The Spirit World Chronicles: The Borderlands - A Fictional Transition Into the Near-Earth Plane - Part 1/2

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/07/16/the-spirit-world-chronicles-the-borderlands-a-fic

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jul 16, 2014

Fifth liberation: Arcturian poem

Terra so beautiful, rivers like veins flowing freely through the lands, travelling endlessly, eternal life on a sphere, one planet, falling…

Started by Antonio Qorri

2 Jul 14, 2014

Spiritual Guidance: Connecting With Spirit is a Sacred Right

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness When you attune to the energies and impressions of the higher realms, you connect wit…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jun 12, 2014

Ready to Live For Spirit

Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm I’m ready to start living a spiritually rooted lifestyle. I’m ready to welcome and integrate a…

Started by Wes Annac

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

Spiritual Guidance: Spirit is Becoming a Reality

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm Your capabilities extend far beyond what you currently perceive, and part of the reason…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Apr 22, 2014

Planetary Healing: Restoring Humanity's Awareness From the Spirit World

The following was written by Wes Annac for the “planetary healing” segment of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter. We left off last we…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Mar 31, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Hildegard Gmeiner posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'More And More People Are Wearing A Face Mask But Does It Really Protect You ? Find Out Now'
"See here they are wearing mask and goggles and body cover ...much better then most "
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'More And More People Are Wearing A Face Mask But Does It Really Protect You ? Find Out Now'
"It's become more of a mask fashion show ... unless it's a proper mask and they recommend…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
"drexk-amaparo thinks the list is disinfo"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
"yes valana-trannys and the illuminatti-perverted henchman-ther all twisted by empowered demons ,in…"
5 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s blog post *unseen footage* This is The CLEAR EVIDENCE! Dr. Steven Greer
6 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship