Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Other Worlds

Why is it that when you are on an astral projection schedule it abruptly end and becomes very spiritic and sparse threw out the following y…

Started by Xevian

1 Jun 3
Reply by Gil Carlson

Pure Spiritual Power

We are the kings of this earth. greetings from a spiritual gangster ;) this is my command central of highly charged positivity.

Started by kikaz

0 Mar 22, 2016

Tally and Drekx Discuss Doubles, Dopplegangers and Duplicates

Drekx statement: Hi Tally I would suggest that a good example for what PR mentions, could be the Billy Meier ET contacts photos, of Asket…

Started by Drekx Omega

17 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

How to find your spirit guide?

So for months now, I've been trying to locate my spirit guide via a meditation induced, mental journey. The method I'm using is pretty much…

Started by Terra Pratt

15 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by edaen

The Spirit World Chronicles: The Borderlands - A Fictional Transition Into the Near-Earth Plane - Part 2/2

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://tinyurl.com/l2rekf7 Concluded from Part 1 Mr. Johnson’s mother then tells him th…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jul 17, 2014

The Spirit World Chronicles: The Borderlands - A Fictional Transition Into the Near-Earth Plane - Part 1/2

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/07/16/the-spirit-world-chronicles-the-borderlands-a-fic

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jul 16, 2014

Fifth liberation: Arcturian poem

Terra so beautiful, rivers like veins flowing freely through the lands, travelling endlessly, eternal life on a sphere, one planet, falling…

Started by Antonio Qorri

2 Jul 14, 2014

Spiritual Guidance: Connecting With Spirit is a Sacred Right

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness When you attune to the energies and impressions of the higher realms, you connect wit…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jun 12, 2014

Ready to Live For Spirit

Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm I’m ready to start living a spiritually rooted lifestyle. I’m ready to welcome and integrate a…

Started by Wes Annac

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

Spiritual Guidance: Spirit is Becoming a Reality

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm Your capabilities extend far beyond what you currently perceive, and part of the reason…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Apr 22, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'FOUR TYPES OF KARMA AND SOUL ENERGY CORRECTION...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"This article is very interesting for those who do not understand Karma "
9 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Mt. Shasta Paranormal Hot Spot -- Brad Olsen...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Lovely Jubbley...here I come Mt Shasta "
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 19 2015

"Never take the professional advice of conventional medical 'experts' who simply serve the…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"The key to long life, free of illness is one to two meals per day, no snacks outside a defined…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"There were ancient Earth humans who lived by applying these simple diet and fasting principles. We…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Most people have too much insulin [fat storage hormone,] and thus not enough glucogon production…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"The method by which a normal human being may achieve a lifespan, far in excess of 72-years [1…"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship