Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'space' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 Houseplants That Can Clear Toxins From Your Home

Bring a bit of nature into your living space — and purify your air. Bringing a bit of nature into your home does more than brighten the at…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

9 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by amparo alvarez

NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sananda

NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sa…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Darth Vindex

Lightworker Series Appendix A: Your Now Future Space Career Job Descriptions & Ship Names by J'Tariah

Lightworker Series Appendix A: Your Now Future Space Career Job Descriptions & Ship Names by J'Tariah En Ra El, Walk-In, Telepath &…

19 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

USE YOUR LIGHT SWORDS! FEEL THE SOURCE! Higher Self Love Meditation -- Archangel Michael -- Archangel Michael's Call To His Legions - How to Pull Your Sword

PULL YOUR LIGHT SWORDS OUT AND USE THEM, STARSEEDS! FEEL THE SOURCE! DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO PULL YOUR SWORD OUT OF YOUR HEART AND START YOUR…

4 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Gailene

LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS! Ascension Now Unity Consciousness Meditation -- Archangel Michael -- In English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Russian

LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS! Ascension Now Unity Consciousness Meditation -- Archangel Michael -- Immense Download of Energies -- Cele…

7 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

Oversoul Teachings: Remaining in a Pure, Loving, Heart-Centered Space

Channeled through Wes Annac, Oversoul Teachings, http://wesannac.com/2014/06/29/oversoul-teachings-remaining-in-a-pure-loving-heart-centere

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Sky

Galactic Federation of Light spaceship pictures

I am looking for GFL pictures or videos for making music video. I need pictures with angels, positive alien races or spaceships (something…

Started by Sarinie

22 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Samual Immanuel

A Quick Post: The Sacred Heart Space

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm I’m going to be out with family this morning (Wednesday, December 4), but I wanted to give a q…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

The Ashtar Command A Fad or a Reality?

Alot of people have heard of the Ashtar Command also known as Ashtar Galactic Command which is one and the same. Many want to find what its…

Started by CmdrAleon

2 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by CmdrAleon

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S *BLUE GRACE ENERGY GRID* MEDITATION + WHO IS SANANDA? WHO ARE THE EAGLES? In English & Chinese 在英语和汉语

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S *BLUE GRACE ENERGY GRID* MEDITATION + WHO IS SANANDA? WHO ARE THE EAGLES? In English & Chinese 在英语和汉语 11:11-----11:…

18 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON ~ DECEMBER 2019 MESSAGE: THE LIGHT OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, several of my Sirian contacts have requested that I call-out the deluded sensation-seekers,…"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, several of my Sirian contacts have requested that I call-out the deluded sensation-seekers,…"
10 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Cmdr Omega, Cmdr Thor concurs with your understanding.  What limits will some go to make fools…"
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"The Attorney General; Geoffrey Cox, made a rousing speech condeming Brexit delays, I describe as…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

Cmdr Val Thor Teaching On "HOW TO CREATE ANGELS"

CMDR VAL THOR TEACHING ONHOW TO CREATE ANGELS Channeled by Valana Would you like to know what we…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"A December General Election is rare in the UK...The last one was held in 1923; 6th Dec, which…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked Pet Rock's discussion Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship