Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'souls' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tally and Drekx Discuss Doubles, Dopplegangers and Duplicates

Drekx statement: Hi Tally I would suggest that a good example for what PR mentions, could be the Billy Meier ET contacts photos, of Asket…

Started by Drekx Omega

17 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

When i was 8 yrs or 20 yrs old...

LIFES SETTING; my parents were separated, I lived with my father, my sister and brother lives with my mother 60 miles away. I only had them…

Started by Xevian

0 Jun 12, 2015

STARSEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS, DRINK WATER AND BREATHE TO ASCEND!!! Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift by Archangel Metatron + Am I My Brother's Keeper? by Archangel Metatron

STARSEEDS AND LIGHTWORKERS, DRINK WATER AND BREATHE TO ASCEND!!!  Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift by Archangel Metatron + Am I M…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

9 May 23, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

YOU WILL ASCEND WITH YOUR SOUL GROUP! Concerning Soul Connections, Soul Counterparts, Karmic Soul Evolution... Read channeled transmission below!

YOU WILL ASCEND WITH YOUR SOUL GROUP! Concerning Soul Connections, Soul Counterparts,  Karmic Soul Evolution...Plus a Channeling on Complet…

3 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Moanna

Ashtar Answers! Knowing Soul Contracts, Meeting Soul Rendezvous, Ascending, Winning "The Game" of Life -- Walk-Ins, Wanderers, Cosmic Beings, and Starseeds -- Whoever Shines the Brightest WINS!

Ashtar Answers! Knowing Soul Contracts, Meeting Soul Rendezvous, Ascending, Winning "The Game" of Life -- Walk-Ins, Wanderers, Cosmic Being…

0 Aug 28, 2012

Where do you think the soul went in times of Valhalla?

It's a question always captivated me, if they believed it, then it must have existed... And where is the galactic perspective on the Valhal…

Started by

48 Aug 6, 2012

**You Will ASCEND With Your Soul Group!** = Begin Your Mission with Your Galactic Family Now + Ascension Lessons

**You Will ASCEND With Your Soul Group!**  = Begin Your Mission with Your Galactic Family Now + Ascension Lessons (channeled transmission…

7 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by forestgirl

Soul Groups, Soul Fragments, Soul Aspects? Soul Group Completion = Ascension

Soul Groups, Soul Fragments, Soul Aspects?  Soul Group Completion = Ascension =============================================================…

2 May 31, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

I am still a virgin, is there anything wrong with me

I just want to say, I have been thinking about this and I am not worried about still being a virgin. It's coming to my 28 birthday next mon…

Started by Jason

20 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Marlena

The Unedited, Unfiltered History of Christianity, and the truth about reincarnation

http:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSYuFB753M/hey guys check out the video i made, about the true history of the church, and the missing…

Started by alan carnagey

2 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
35 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
36 minutes ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Florida for all levels at Florida

December 7, 2019 to December 8, 2019
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities …See More
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Jacksonville for all levels at Jacksonville, FL

Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida citiesOrlando Reiki training; October 26-27, 2019…See More
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki training and certification in Savannah at Savannah, Georgia

Reiki classes in Savannah for all levels We will present Usui Reiki classes in …See More
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Sarasota at Sarasota, Florida

December 14, 2019 all day
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities …See More
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area at All World Acres in Plant City, FL

December 14, 2019 to December 15, 2019
Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn. Healing…See More
2 hours ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship