Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'song' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Searching - A Song by Wes Annac

This is a song I wrote, which I call ‘Searching’. I consider myself a beginner musician, and I’m experimenting with writing and recordi…

Started by Wes Annac

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

Look Up - A Song by Wes Annac

This is one of my latest songs, entitled ‘Look Up’. I wrote the guitar part, the bass part and the lyrics, and the drum track is prereco…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Marique

"Break the Elitist Chains" - A Song by Wes Annac

This is a video of me performing one of my songs, ‘Break the Elitist Chains’, which I’ve shared a different version of in the past. As u…

Started by Wes Annac

3 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"So Much to Teach" - A Song by Wes Annac

Here, I perform a song I wrote, which I call “So Much to Teach” I wrote the guitar part, the bass part and lyrics/vocals for this song,…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

Break the Elitist Chains - A Song by Wes Annac

This is a song I wrote and recorded for fun, entitled ‘Break the Elitist Chains’. I hope you enjoy it. :) Lyrics: When the lies aren't…

Started by Wes Annac

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

Look Up - A Song by Wes Annac

The following is a song written by me, a beginner musician, called Look Up. Lyrics are given below, and if you like the song, feel free to…

Started by Wes Annac

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

No More - A Song by Wes Annac

The following is a song written by me, called No More.     Lyrics:   We've lived in our egos And we don't yet even know What we've been c…

Started by Wes Annac

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Pet Rock

Build the Future - A Song by Wes Annac

The following is a song written by me, called Build the Future.   Lyrics:   We can all smile and enjoy our existence if we wish Only we've…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Oct 5, 2013

Arise - A Song by Wes Annac

The following is a song written by me, called Arise. Lyrics: Open up to the truth Expand your mind and your heart Cuz all of us, we br…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

New Reality - A Song by Wes Annac

I thought that a good start to September 2013 would be to offer one of my favorite songs to play and sing.     Lyrics:   The sounds, they…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Sep 2, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Richard Levison commented on the blog post 'Cobra,Portal 2012; Age of Aquarius Activation Report;Our Age of Aquarius meditation was a huge success,7-7-20'
"Hello! To whomever reads this the post above is to hard to read perhaps for future reference you…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Talk About Masks ...Indian Man Scraps Medical Face Mask For Solid Gold Mask'
"He might not get the so called virus but has a high risk of getting mugged"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Talk About Masks ...Indian Man Scraps Medical Face Mask For Solid Gold Mask'
"Better order one ...maybe diamond one"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
17 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
20 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship