Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'shift' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What exactly is going on?

So much conflicting information. The DHS preparing for civil unrest, the claims of imminent arrests, foreign troops that occupy America ope…

Started by Hydra.Helix

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Hydra.Helix

My thought of the day on our fast changing society!(~_~)

I DON'T FIND USEFUL~OR MUCH WORTH TO" WORDS" AT ALL anymore as they are becoming something of  not much meaning as once were for me! OR LAB…

Started by SilasDPleiadian11:11

6 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by SilasDPleiadian11:11

What is this noice (hum sound) coming from inner earth that appear around the world?

I have tried to find more explanation for this loud sound (knowing as the HUM-SOUND) that people can feel big vibrations from the ground an…

Started by Indigolady

10 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

Earths Future is Open

Dear Friends There are so many discussions on ACC about disclosure and the shift: when? before or after? this year, next year or maybe next…

Started by Laura

11 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Laura

Gregg Braden - Something Big Is About To Happen

Blessings to all!  This 29 minute clip comes from Gregg Braden offering the science behind why we are perceiving 'time' as speeding up, a…

Started by Greenprint4LIFE

6 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Lezlianne

The Point Of Saturation, Time For A New Dance!

It's so heated on Ashtar Command at the moment I have found myself giving it a bit of a wide berth and also wondering what is going on... M…

Started by Louise

19 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Louise

October 2011 Monthly Visions: Stop Waiting and Start Leading

a message from Dana Mrkich Wednesday, 5 October, 2011There is a constant heightened state of alert being felt these days, as if something b…

Started by Asavari Honavar

14 Oct 9, 2011

SaLuSa - Aug 9th 2011 - Beautiful message via new channeler Laura Tayco! Description of The Shift.

Laura: Good morning SaLuSa. Here is our first question from a reader: “My question is about the so called "dark night" which is stated in t…

Started by nenkuro

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by imready

Reformulating Reality: Uniting Limited and Unlimited - Valiant Thor

Valiant Thor scribed 2-22-11   VT: Humans have an enormous untapped birthright. The loss of consciousness due to DNA restriction to two str…

Started by Starflower

7 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Vagelis4VP

Passing Through the Galactic Plane

In recent days I've been interested in Alex Collier and his talks with life elsewhere.  But, during a lecture he was holding back in 2009,…

Started by WaitForTheSun

7 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Leo Saint

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Key Things To Know About Archangel Metatron Hey earth angels, Melanie Beckler here. And in this…"
55 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Key Things To Know About Archangel Metatron By Melanie Beckler

Key Things To Know About Archangel MetatronHey earth angels, Melanie Beckler here. And in this…See More
56 minutes ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"yes ET Hugger, I hope to meet you one sunny day in Agartha ;) and thank you Drekx, that means a…"
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Trump Card" -- November 15, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One village in India, the residents honor the birth of a daughter with a unique ritual of planting one hundred and eleven fruit trees...LOVELY JUBBLEY'
"How to get a girl at birth by Garuda Purana After menstruation the women should be avoided for four…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 hours ago
Russ Hatfield commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Thank you for that comment, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and my sides are…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship