Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'she' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Am I

OK.... I think I have this in the right category …  I have always been very dramatic, commonsense glamour, Ethical, I can be very spiteful…

Started by Xevian

1 Jun 2
Reply by Pet Rock

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion Meditation by Lord Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended)

Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion MeditationBegin Your Mission! janisel((@))sanandaseagles.com Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion…

0 Dec 29, 2015

STARSEEDS, PULL YOUR SWORDS OF LOVE AND USE THEM! Crystal, Animal, and Earth Core Meditation by Sananda + Michael's Call to His Legions + Talk Leading Up to How to Pull Your Sword

STARSEEDS, PULL YOUR SWORDS OF LOVE AND USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crystal, Animal, and Earth Core Meditation by Sananda + Michael's Cal…

4 May 26, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

FOCUS LOVE ON YOURSELF, STARSEEDS! Love Portal Self-Care Meditation by Ashtar + The Eagle Meditation + The Great Invocation + Project: Eagle Triad + Ascension: What/When/Where/How/Who

FOCUS LOVE ON YOURSELF, STARSEEDS! Love Portal Self-Care Meditation by Ashtar + The Eagle Meditation + The Great Invocation + Project: Eagl…

4 May 10, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

SEND LOVE TO EVERY EARTH GRID!!! Higher Dimensional Shift Mediation by Ashtar + Trust by Sananda + Allowing by the Heavenly Hosts + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar -- PLUS WILD ASCENSION GRAPHICS! YES!

SEND LOVE TO EVERY EARTH GRID!!! Higher Dimensional Shift Mediation by Ashtar + Trust by Sananda + Allowing by the Heavenly Hosts + Time to…

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Lightworker "Quality of Brotherhood" Middle East Grid Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- Love One Another! Lord Ashta

Lightworker "Quality of Brotherhood" Middle East Grid Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- Love One Another! Lord Ashtar Lightworker "Quality o…

0 Jan 12, 2015

Focus, Lightworkers! Tectonic Plates,Oceans & the Heart of Mother Earth Meditation by Lord Ashtar

Focus, Lightworkers! Tectonic Plates,Oceans & the Heart of Mother Earth Meditation by Lord Ashtar Tectonic Plates and Oceans Heart…

9 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Gailene

!WE'RE ASCENDING WITH MOTHER! The Impending Labor of Earth -- Sanat Kumara -- WAKE UP, AND HOLD ON TIGHT TO MOTHER!

!WE'RE ASCENDING WITH MOTHER! The Impending Labor of Earth -- Sanat Kumara -- WAKE UP, AND HOLD ON TIGHT TO MOTHER! The Impending Labor of…

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Moanna

Sananda Spills Secrets! REMEMBERING BEING ONBOARD [Your Ship] plus HOW THE ASHTAR COMMAND CAME TO BE: How to Know If You Are Part of the Ashtar Command & How to Act Upon Your Mission Now

Sananda Spills Secrets! REMEMBERING BEING ONBOARD [Your Ship] plus HOW THE ASHTAR COMMAND CAME TO BE: How to Know If You Are Part of the As…

25 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Florida for all levels at Florida

December 7, 2019 to December 8, 2019
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities …See More
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Jacksonville for all levels at Jacksonville, FL

Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida citiesOrlando Reiki training; October 26-27, 2019…See More
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

Reiki training and certification in Savannah at Savannah, Georgia

Reiki classes in Savannah for all levels We will present Usui Reiki classes in …See More
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Sarasota at Sarasota, Florida

December 14, 2019 all day
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities …See More
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area at All World Acres in Plant City, FL

December 14, 2019 to December 15, 2019
Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn. Healing…See More
1 hour ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka... HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Re:This article above  © Copyright New Dawn Magazine, www.newdawnmagazine.com.…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka... HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"The Nine Unknown Men & the Power of Conspiracy BYCHARD CURRIE Looking down from the…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship