Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'self' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

obstacles / distraction in path of self realization

My Dear Friends, i would like all of you visiting this post to contribute / shareyour valued suggestions, experiences and comments to my si…

Started by lalit

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

Learn about your shadow self.

Started by

17 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Joyana Suwati Brookmeyer

Multidimensional Implosion of LOVE + Lightworker 404 -- Starseed Symbols & Shipside Living

M A S S I V E ****L O V E**** E V E N T ...coming our way...buckle your LIGHT belts, get ready for the PHOTON belt, and delve deep into the…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Auorix

Anyone know exactly what to do to manifest 5-D consciousness?

I hear that Dec 21st might be the ascension of few or many, i'd like to be apart of the group that ascends. However i'm not exactly sure ab…

Started by Tony1995

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Tony1995

The Evolution of Consciousness 2012

As Science and Spirituality move closer humanity advances into a new epoch of understanding as new paradigms of thought and consciousness a…

Started by TCCHE

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Delilah7777

Don't be a spiritual Dunce.

Don't be a spiritual dunce.  I contend no one would want to be the Dunce in front of the class with their pointy had on so they can be ridi…

Started by Esshna

2 May 31, 2012
Reply by Geo:)

Discover Your Essence

By Dr. Steve Taubman I'm sitting in a crowded cafe. Straight ahead is a young couple, the woman staring intently at a computer screen, the…

Started by Semile

9 May 24, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

Life Lessons and Personal Holographic Spaces.

Life lessons in personal holographic spaces.. Dreams of being shot at.. Yesterday I had a dream about a gang fight with guns, last night…

Started by Storm Angel

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Adam of light and love

An Amazing Higher Self Experience

This post is transcribed from Marius Baicu's experience meeting his Higher Self. Currently he is away from a computer and asked me to post…

Started by Qan Dek

0 Mar 26, 2012

Kymatica, know your true self. deep knowledge of consiousness.

This documentary consists of knowledge some of what you may know and some of what you may have forgotten.  It puts together pieces and give…

Started by Oriannubis

0 Mar 25, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Under the lovingly offered gift to WILLING HUMANITY; that of mass ascension, mandated by the law of…"
7 minutes ago
RadiantLightofLove posted a status
"To love and forgive all"
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Hello Drekx, but is the ascension (that what is awaiting us all) not a short way (decreed by the…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Ascended Mastership is what each of us here seeks. Mastery of self, through stages of revelatory…"
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post 5 THINGS YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARCHANGEL METATRON (VIDEO)
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM THE TEAM by PEGGY BLACK - "ONE FLOW OF CIRCULAR ENERGY"
2 hours ago
"This is the age of the Magician, when such techniques are to be commonplace, common knowledge.…"
5 hours ago
"The manifestation process connects a trinary unison between Soul---Mind---Emotion. Following this…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship