Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'self' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Staying Grounded During These Intense Ascension Times by J'Tariah, Telepath for you plus free healing on 4/20

STAYING GROUNDED DURING THESE INTENSE ASCENSION TIMES friend me on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/twin.ray.5 http://www.twinrayheal

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

4 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

The Desert

Looking for life inside dreams, ever since life took away all dreams.Fear disguised as perseverance, always leading the way inside the unav…

Started by Suiris

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Ara

When i was 8 yrs or 20 yrs old...

LIFES SETTING; my parents were separated, I lived with my father, my sister and brother lives with my mother 60 miles away. I only had them…

Started by Xevian

0 Jun 12, 2015

Lightworker Series Appendix A: Your Now Future Space Career Job Descriptions & Ship Names by J'Tariah

Lightworker Series Appendix A: Your Now Future Space Career Job Descriptions & Ship Names by J'Tariah En Ra El, Walk-In, Telepath &…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

19 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

I Am God!

Hello to All Members and Visitors At Ashtar Command Crew!  Most people would never feel right to confess "I Am God".  Nevertheless, when we…

Started by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

5 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by John - Artist

The Voice Within: On the Higher Self

Note from Wes: And so, the experimenting continues. I’ve been trying a lot of new things lately, and my approach to sharing intuitive guida…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Gailene

Spiritual Guidance: Your Work is Poised to Increase

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm Spring is returning on one half of your beautiful, evolving planet, and we encourage all…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Apr 8, 2014

Spiritual Guidance: Disseminating the 'Sacred Texts'

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm   As our scribe has been wondering, it’s indeed true that the channeled material of your…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Mar 25, 2014

You Carry the Love of Source at all Times

Message from my higher self, conveyed through Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm Your society has been taught to believe that an embrace of…

Started by Wes Annac

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Wes Annac

David Wilcock Update Via Benjamin Fulford Blog (both parts) - October 28, 2013

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 David Wilcock Update Via Benjamin Fulford Blog (both parts) - October 28, 2013 Source Source David Wilcock: I…

Started by alveta of light

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Phylos

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda and One Who Serves - YOU ARE FEELING NOW THE BEGINNINGS OF THAT TIDAL WYAVE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, THE TSUNAMI OF LOVE THAT IS APPROACHING. Via James McConnell
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford — October 21st 2019: Coup Attempt Against Donald Trump Fails !, October Revolution Continues
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'If You Think About It The real War On This Planet Is Between Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Goodness And Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Passion and Ignorance'
"This case between the good and evil has caused mass extinction if you look at the history of planet…"
9 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post

LISTENING GUIDELINES FOR ASCENDING THROUGH MUSIC

LISTENING GUIDELINES FOR ASCENDING THROUGH MUSIC…See More
10 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship