Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'sacred' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiritual Emergency as the Soul’s Radical Realignment with Source

Please enjoy my new blog on the apparent state of  Spiritual Emergency or crisis Earth has existed in as it is the Source Soul's radical…

Started by Emily

0 Dec 31, 2012

Activating the Flower of Life

This is a new channeling on activating the Flower of Life technology. At this time it is important to re-member our power as the Self Reali…

Started by Emily

9 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Emily

A beautiful aweakening...

I imagine myself sorrounded by dolphins, lying in the air, and then we sorrounded by lions, and then sorrounded by cats, and then sorrounde…

Started by

13 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Catherine

Hello all

I am a intuitive/mystical artist, creating art with a very high frequency. (7th dimension energy) The process I use is by allowing universa…

Started by 7thedimensionenergy

0 Jul 24, 2012

Do You See Sacred Fractals When You Close Your Eyes?

It started with spots of indigo light, but now I see bright indigo fractals and sacred geometry at night when I try to sleep. These shapes…

Started by Hydra.Helix

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Hydra.Helix

Sacred grounds, natives and us the light carriers

Hey friends, this is a little channeling i made the other day, it came spontaineusly and to me it felt very clear, when i recieved it! It w…

Started by Sungod-Singer

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Sungod-Singer

Sacred Geometry

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Sacred Geometry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "Ascender" by Cory Herter

Started by Cortex

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel

Nassim - Unified Field Theory

"If you are not yet familiar with Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond.…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

25 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by anka drabbe

Beloved Mighty I AM Presence!

Greetings of such Cosmic Light Substance! There has been NO being that has EVER Ascended into 5th Dimension without the use and actualizat…

Started by Dimitri

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"Ban Soros Boy LEWIS HAMILTON FROM MOTOR RACING So he can take up full time job driving SOROS…"
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " A FATAL FLAW AMONGST HUMANS" through DANIEL SCRANTON
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post IMF & THE GLOBAL ELITE JUST FELL INTO THE TRAP, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT -  Episode 2286a
4 hours ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Thanks Randy :)"
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post AM NOT SURE YOU CAN TUNE IN BUT TRY...iT IS LIVE RIGHT NOW...BLESSINGS
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post IMF & THE GLOBAL ELITE JUST FELL INTO THE TRAP, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT -  Episode 2286a
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship