Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'question' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reader's Question: Meditation Enhancers

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, January 7, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/kxarsyg I wrote the following for the “reader’s ques…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

Divine Truth! *Getting God's Attention* by Sananda as well as *Ashtar's Trinity: Mission and Purpose* in English, Chinese, Korean, and Thai

Divine Truth! *Getting God's Attention* by Sananda as well as *Ashtar's Trinity: Mission and Purpose* in English, Chinese, Korean, and Thai…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

THE STATE OF LIGHTWORKERS ADDRESS (BEING AND LOVING) (An Urgently Important Multidimensional Lesson) -- Ashtar

THE STATE OF LIGHTWORKERS ADDRESS (BEING AND LOVING) (An Urgently Important Multidimensional Lesson)AshtarChanneled Through Debbie Wright…

5 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Feather Winger

Draconian types questions

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this in but I've researched for days and I've been able to find NOTHING abou…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

0 Dec 30, 2013

Reader's Question: Are We Creating Change?

The following was written by Wes Annac for the “reader’s question” section of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter. Our question this w…

Started by Wes Annac

4 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Wes Annac

A rainbow warrior question: what is your opinion about BATMAN?

What is your opinion about Batman? Is BatMan evil because he wears black? Obviously not!!!!! After all, he is a hero, a very dear and res…

Started by Tesla_Lion_2

44 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

who knows

Hello everbody, To introduce myself I am Evelien and I am 47 years old living in the netherlands. I came here , because I am searching the…

Started by moonshine

9 May 23, 2012
Reply by YvonneAvalon

Join Project Eagle Triad NOW to help Earth Ascend NOW: We need YOU in the Present

Join Project: Eagle Triad Today to Help Mother Earth Ascend Today   ------------------------------------------------     Mother Earth Gaia…

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Some clarification needed...

Hello everybody, First of all, I'm new to this website. So briefly, I'm 19, I live in Montreal, Canada. I made the best decision of my life…

Started by Gab1159

15 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Jake Skywalker

RSS

Featured

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship