Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'psychic' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love, Power, and Galactic Contact

It feels timely to revisit methods of contacting star family/ETs, and why it is vital to have a clear, steady inner heart connection as the…

Started by Joanna

7 May 29, 2016
Reply by Joanna

Starseed Fine Tuning Life Ascension Class, and More, from J'Tariah at Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports (Syllabus attached!)

Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

1 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Introducing Myself

Hello, my spiritual name is Alura, meaning "Divine Counselor". I am an Incarnated Angel, and born awakened with full memory and psychi…

Started by AluraCein

1 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by einstein

Fairy Clairvoyant. Free readings.

My dear friends! I receive hundreds letters from you to my e-mail daily and not everybody knows how I work and what I need for the reading.…

Started by Fairy Smith

0 Nov 22, 2014

Lightworker - Galactic 707: Hitching Home - Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! (Edgy and Not for the Faint of Heart)

LIGHTWORKER - Galactic 7 0 7:  Hitching Home  – Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! by J'Tariah En Ra El, Walk-In, Telepath, and Galactic…

26 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

Spiritual issues persist still..

Hello! I have serious problems.. I'm not even sure I will survive this without going insane.. I attended a healing class in 2007 and learne…

Started by Thomas Ivan Sønsteby

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Nath Yogi

“Lightworker 202: Starseed Signals and Star Races” (Follow the White Rabbit!) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix

“Lightworker 202: Starseed Signals and Star Races” (Follow the White Rabbit!) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix http://starseed.…

5 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) [Information for Names of Ships, Ascension Into Your Ship, Your Shipside Jobs, + More]

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

14 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Traxiss

Alien Community - A Long and Perilous Voyage

They rely on magneto-anti-darkmatter technologies extensively to survive. Their buildings are high to get away from the surface heat. (fr…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

How to Channel

I'm seeking a bit of advice on how to channel. I used to meditate a lot more than I do now and had a 100 percent raw food diet but now thin…

Started by Avior

5 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Avior

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Joe Barnett posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
KERA***A commented on the blog post 'Let Me Explain...'
"Dear Melissa, I understand your situation. Sometimes there is no way to justify or even explain the…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 29 2015

"The true royal must possess spiritual wisdom and genuine skill in rulership, such as Ascended…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Royalty has lost true spiritual pedigree on Earth, starting with the late Atlantean epoche's…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"I only tolerate constitutional monarchy, because it binds together the Commonwealth and potential…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Actually, the Queen has a strong sense of duty, sorely missed in other British royals...."
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Prince Andrew is a dumbass schmuck, a pampered JERK, who is soon to have his dubious reputation,…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove Of Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"No kk-what non Christians don't understand is that the cross signifies suffering for a persons…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship