Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'power' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STAY AWAKE AND SEND LIGHT! Ascension Crystalline Pathway Meditation -- Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended) -- Sananda's Eagles!

Ascension Crystalline Pathway Meditation  www.sananandaseagles.com Begin Your Mission today by contacting janisel(((at))))sanandaseagles.co…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Dec 14, 2015

FOCUS!!! Stargate 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D 12D Holographic Source Astral Projection Balancing-Energies Galactic Meditation by Ashtar + Now is the Time! Is it TIME? by Ashtar Pre-Launch 5-4-3-2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOCUS!!! Stargate 7D 8D 9D 10D 11D 12D Holographic Source Astral Projection Balancing-Energies Galactic Meditation by Ashtar + Now is the…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

9 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

Transhumanism - knocking on your door!

100,000 people die everyday from diseases caused by ageing Click here for TRAILER Yekra Player Yekra is a revolutionary new distribut…

Started by Goldenmind

1 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Roaring Lovely

power

a little gift for you all, if you can figure it out it will benefit you to imense levels and propel you in your times of lack, consider it…

Started by Jim Clarson

3 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Sky

Hello folk!, My Cosmo Name is Princess Carn-mall-la From another Advance Universe

All my contact happen when I sleep during the day or night, I have an out of body experience moment. Dream spiritual, training, learning, e…

Started by UniverseMother3

37 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

Power to the People

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm   Children of Source, you’re free to sing your songs to the earth and the heavens. You’re encou…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Feb 15, 2014

"NEW AGE Deceptions" another form of control.

Have a good look and listen friends with a real open mind. Free your mind from slavery. What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z

Started by Xelrazan

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Xelrazan

Draconian types questions

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this in but I've researched for days and I've been able to find NOTHING abou…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

0 Dec 30, 2013

Embrace Your Power to Create Change

As we expose and uproot the forces of tyranny from their self-made thrones, so is it crucial that we help inform the collective about the e…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

Accessing Your Authentic Power - Transforming Fear to Love

On September 11th, a heart-breaking day forever embedded in our consciousness, we have the opportunity to turn ourselves towards the source…

Started by Son Light Angel

1 Sep 7, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
33 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship