Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'neptune' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW MOON DISCONVERED IN NEPTUNE!

This is the first Neptunian moon to be discovered in more than a decade, and its existence poses a bit of a mystery. According to our curre…

Started by Solarkid

0 Jul 16, 2013

generalities

i often wonder how many people know how closely ashtar is connected with venus, the yellow gas planet. my personal planet is jupiter, the o…

Started by David Mills

0 Mar 26, 2011

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"They say : The Atlantis Ring is said to be a personal object in the sense that it slowly but…"
54 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"The Atlantis ring, several thousand years old, was adorned with geometric symbols which were placed…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Dearest Joanma, I deleted my other replies made in haste.  I'll try to say it more…"
1 hour ago
Maaike Frese replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"I know that these ships are real and that our twinflames are in it and that I hope that we can work…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Drekx, Amparo, Steve, Could someone tell me why this post was taken off the front page when it has…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Please forvibe the bad spelling of "technology"...it was not from ignorance but I've…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"Red George is coming under increasing scrutiny by the Lighted governments and intelligence…"
5 hours ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"1:00 pm EST IG Horowitz Report - https://oversight.gov/reports"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship