Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'meditate' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SANANDA'S SPECIFIC STRATEGIES: Ascension Time is NOW, Keys to Ascending, Mastering the Ego, Allowing, Joining with Others to Achieve the Higher Realms

SANANDA'S SPECIFIC STRATEGIES: Ascension Time is NOW, Keys to Ascending, Mastering the Ego, Allowing,  Joining with Others to Achieve th…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by conscious pi

Those of you willing take this homework say this word es-soy-ya over and over. meditate , sleep or awake.

Tell me what is your response after the task, It is old ancient cosmo language. Nothing evil, i am practice purity of light. I teaching you…

Started by UniverseMother3

14 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

Draconians vs The Great Dragons

I feel this is a topic that needs to be mentioned and discussed.  Dragons and the typical 'Lizard People Draconians' that we know are two d…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

18 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Eclaire

A New Holy Trinity by Wisdom (**Mother God**) -- Waking Up From the Illusion, Being One with the Divine

A New Holy Trinity by Wisdom (**Mother God**) -- Waking Up From the Illusion, Being One with the Divine -- In English and Spanish!  A New…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

3 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Deep Meditation and Samyama

In the Psalms of the Old Testament of the Bible it says, "Be still and know I am God."In the Bhagavad Gita it says, "If one can see stillne…

Started by Path of Enlightenment

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by lalit

Anonymous' Lightworker Video? YEP ^_^

Anonymous [X-SecT] Op Snooze Button (v2.0)

Started by Brother Brett

3 May 21, 2012
Reply by Maloo12

Metals and you

Hi all. Ok, this may sound trippy but check this out. I recently figured out that as an empath I discovered this new ability I have and I c…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Dei Eif ILLUME

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
50 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship