Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'manifestation' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF- ACTIVATION NOW: Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, Connecting to Higher Intelligence, Restoring Your Original Divine Blueprint

INSTRUCTIONS FOR            SELF- ACTIVATION NOW Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, p…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

17 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

STAY AWAKE WITH YOUR EYES ON ASCENSION! Stargate Shift Optimism Meditation by Ashtar + Glimmers of Ascension by Sananda + Ascension Guidelines by Sananda + PINEAL ACTIVATION GRAPHICS AND MANDALAS

STAY AWAKE WITH YOUR EYES ON ASCENSION! Stargate Shift Optimism Meditation by Ashtar with Sananda to do 15 or More Minutes Per Day + Glimme…

12 Jul 14, 2015

Prosperity Explosion by Bryan de Flores

Check out this new article about the magical money bowl and tips for attracting more prosperity from the Ashtar Command! http://www.bryande

Started by Coralie

0 Aug 3, 2014

What Most People Do Not Know About Manifestation

As the planet continues to raise her vibration toward a fifth dimensional frequency, the ability to manifest is becoming easier and faste…

Started by In Betwena

2 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by DRACO

The "Tidal Wave of Consciousness"... Is Gathering Momentum and Cascading Across the Planet

This is quite possibly the most powerful force for change in the world today... the power of the collective consciousness. Even a smaller g…

Started by Tally

49 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Tally

"Moving Mountains" With the Mind... The "Power" of Manifestation... The "Law of Attraction"... In Action!

It is becoming more clear all the time how we are creating our future with every passing moment using the "Law of Attraction", the power of…

Started by Tally

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Tally

The Famous "Occult" Symbol--Triangle, Circle, Square

"The road to freedom lies not through mysteries or occult performances, but through the intelligent use of natural forces and laws" -Ernes…

Started by somesayimnot

2 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by somesayimnot

!URGENT! A MESSAGE FROM SOURCE FOR ALL by Source + BEING IN THE STATE OF LOVE by Sananda

A MESSAGE FROM SOURCE FOR ALL by Source + BEING IN THE STATE OF LOVE by SanandaA Message from SOURCE for AllSOURCEchanneled Through Rev.…

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

What do you know that you know that you know.....and need no one to validate the truth of?

Beloved All..... In recent times I have read a lot of the disappointment of those who hoped for the visions of others to come true.....I pr…

Started by Lori Scott Kaiser

35 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lori Scott Kaiser

SOURCE SETTING YOU FREE! Being Homeward-Bound + Awakening from Your Dream + Ignoring Illusion + Reaching Deeper Levels

SOURCE SETTING YOU FREE! Being Homeward-Bound + Awakening from Your Dream + Ignoring Illusion + Reaching Deeper Levels Sananda's Eagles W…

2 Aug 27, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Susan Daniels commented on the blog post 'Green Symbolic Color of Spirituality • Heart Chakra'
"Thanks for your comments. Green has always been one of my favorites. :) "
35 minutes ago
Joe gaethofs liked rev.joshua skirvin's discussion My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Paradise California - Love In Action

Paradise California - Love in…See More
4 hours ago
Justin89 liked Agarther's discussion SHELDAN's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

SHELDAN's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .11-11-11 Was quite the day energetically. Joining in on some…See More
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a discussion

My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator

My Three Suns [video]Patented hexagonal sun simulatorThe fall rains arrived this month as a result…See More
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
12 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Veerabrahmam India's Nostradamus Saint...HIS PREDICTIONS'
"16. Millions of horses will come from the caves of Yaganti, to serve the Army of Lord Kalki, a holy…"
13 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship