Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starseeds, Invoke Violet Fire Now to Transmutate All Energies! Violet Flame Meditation by St. Germain in English, Chinese, Korean and Russian

Starseeds, Invoke Violet Fire Now to Transmutate All Energies! Violet Flame Meditation by St. Germain in English, Chinese, Korean and Ru…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

1 May 26, 2014
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Love and Light tunes

Some inspiration  tunes:       https://soundcloud.com/darpan/sets/lovelight            

Started by In Betwena

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by In Betwena

Delving Into the Depths of Compassion: The Heart of Creation

Compassion is an "action" we "perform" within ourselves... it is connecting us to our Inner Strength and linking us up with the Universal "…

Started by Tally

15 May 9, 2014
Reply by Tally

Healing the World: Holding Love In Our Heart~There Is No Need To Break It Apart

This is the key I see for us All to finally overcome any obstacles... when we find that Love has found a place within our hearts, we know i…

Started by Tally

9 May 6, 2014
Reply by Tally

Awesome Thai commercial that is beautiful!!

Please watch this and spread the video like wildfire people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZGghmwUcbQ Peace& Love Namaste Jason

Started by Jason

2 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Sky

"Lessons in Love" ~The Journeys of the Heart~

It is my understanding that Love is now "blossoming" within each individual at an exponential rate these days... and as this happens we wil…

Started by Tally

16 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Tally

Defango

Defango is all around us Divine Engery Flowing Absolutely  Never Going Out defango.com facebook.com/defango twitter.com/defango instagr…

Started by Manuel Chavez III

0 Mar 23, 2014

Questions For Contemplation: What Are We Really Doing Here And What Are We Actually Capable Of?

How do our feelings for the future affect our future? Is it wise to promote how bad we think it is now or might be later, or has been in th…

Started by Tally

4 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Tally

Planetary Healing: Love is Intoxicating

The following was written by Wes Annac for the ‘planetary healing’ section of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter. Lately, I’ve been t…

Started by Wes Annac

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

Hello folk!, My Cosmo Name is Princess Carn-mall-la From another Advance Universe

All my contact happen when I sleep during the day or night, I have an out of body experience moment. Dream spiritual, training, learning, e…

Started by UniverseMother3

37 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There is Arcturian Support All Around You ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We have been…See More
59 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LAO TZU’S 2500 YEAR-OLD MESSAGE TO ‘THE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE’ TELLS HOW TO APPROACH OUR GLOBAL CRISIS September 18, 2020 by Edward Morgan
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ADAMA OF TELOS: PEACE THROUGH WAR by SHARON STEWART
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Seattle for all levels on October 17-18, 2020. http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm"
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship