Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Law Of Attraction Test

Hi all, peace & love to all with many blessings. I just want to ask everyone for help by manifesting me winning a competition, which I…

Started by Jason

3 Oct 13, 2009

The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming

i think this video should be shared sorry if this is not the right spot.. i love you all.. The year 2012 is fast approaching. In fact, t…

Started by Shaun

0 Oct 2, 2009

Thank You Ben-Arion* We Love You!!!

I feel that since finding myself here on Ashtar Command I have learned so much about myself, about life, and more importantly I have felt a…

Started by Goddess

15 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Goddess

Romance In The Stars in Magical Time

I thought there no mortal left alive That would make me feel so A-live How can a man make me shine When I have only met him online A…

Started by Starcruise

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Starcruise

Aliens! What do we know?

When I heard that France was poised to disclose UFO information.. I was pretty concerned.. First of all, the closest star would take a tho…

Started by Me in 2D

12 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Me in 2D

Its My Birthday!!!!

I just thought I would tell everyone who is love and light. Its my BIRTHDAY TODAY!! 25 YEARS OLD and I feel the love everywhere. I acutally…

Started by Jason

3 May 24, 2009
Reply by Straycat27

THE SILENT REVOLUTION OF LOVE

I don’t know who wrote it but I’m sure glad they did! A SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY On the surface of the world right now there is war and viole…

Started by Cozmikat

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Dimitri

Stand together!

Why do we fight against each other? This is supposed to be a place of love and unity. We are "One". We are all brothers and sisters here. I…

Started by Amira-Ankhesenamen

15 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Amira-Ankhesenamen

Unconditional Love

The following text I ripped out/stole from a book which supposedly tells the story, or journey of a Master and his education, so this is se…

Started by Daone

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Daone

Mission for today - Intending LOVE -Join me?

I have decided that today I am going to remember and share LOVE... Who will join me in the experience of co-creating a vibration of LOVE on…

Started by Light.Essence

11 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Shianne

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There is Arcturian Support All Around You ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We have been…See More
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LAO TZU’S 2500 YEAR-OLD MESSAGE TO ‘THE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE’ TELLS HOW TO APPROACH OUR GLOBAL CRISIS September 18, 2020 by Edward Morgan
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ADAMA OF TELOS: PEACE THROUGH WAR by SHARON STEWART
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
8 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Seattle for all levels on October 17-18, 2020. http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm"
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship