Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Create Your Reality & Happiness

I've noticed people here have many questions about manifesting realities and moving to higher frequencies. I've also noticed there's a lac…

Started by ArcturianSarah

7 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by edaen

Divine Love Intention Ascension As ONE Meditation -- Lord Sananda -- Every Day for 15 Minutes Per Day

Divine Love Intention Ascension As ONE Meditation Lord Sananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Ascended) channeled through Rev Janisel of Sananda's…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

5 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Hellen

Light Body Experience With GFOL First Contact Team

Hello all! I would like to share with you all an experience I had on November 29, 2014. I have been told to share this experience by my ET…

Started by Cmdr Adama

11 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Valana

From Heart to Heart

From heart to heart I greet you all. This is my first post here on ACC. Flowing like the water; in the mountains, in the lowlands; feelin…

Started by KejRai

5 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Feather Winger

Lightworker "Quality of Brotherhood" Middle East Grid Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- Love One Another! Lord Ashta

Lightworker "Quality of Brotherhood" Middle East Grid Meditation -- Lord Ashtar -- Love One Another! Lord Ashtar Lightworker "Quality o…

0 Jan 12, 2015

Break the Ring of Bondage ~ Gaia Consciousness 2015

Break the ring of bondage.... Hello readers I would like for you all to open your hearts and take a little journey with me regardin…

Started by Crystal Heart

1 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Crystal Heart

What is though about ladyboys?

Hi my brothers and sisters, I haven't posted for a long time and I was wondering what is your though about ladyboys and the reason they ar…

Started by Jason

46 Dec 18, 2014

Reminder and Reflection of the moment from the Dolphin Collective

November 24, 2014 Everything and everyone on Earth constitutes a part of this planetary and solar shift and contributes its part by enli…

Started by Drome

0 Nov 24, 2014

Who is Ra? - Part 12: Unbiased Love and Children With 'Double Bodies'

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/10/23/who-is-ra-part-12-unbiased-love-and-children-with

Started by Wes Annac

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Gailene

REALITY SHIFT NOW! Shifting Now Meditation -- Sananda -- ASCENSION NOW!

REALITY SHIFT NOW! Shifting Now Meditation -- Sananda -- ASCENSION NOW! -------------------------------------------------------------------…

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There is Arcturian Support All Around You ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We have been…See More
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LAO TZU’S 2500 YEAR-OLD MESSAGE TO ‘THE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE’ TELLS HOW TO APPROACH OUR GLOBAL CRISIS September 18, 2020 by Edward Morgan
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ADAMA OF TELOS: PEACE THROUGH WAR by SHARON STEWART
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
8 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Seattle for all levels on October 17-18, 2020. http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm"
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship