Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Work & Self Love

Wow am I glad I embraced self work many years ago and self love more recently say last 3 years. Without making these a way of life I think…

Started by Louise Phillips

0 May 2

ASCENDED TWIN FLAME, UPDATE, RENEWED PROPHECY AND HOPE, JULY 21, 2016

by Christine Preston Christine: This morning I was informed that I would be given a dictation by thought transmission, later on this after…

Started by Юлия Самохина

0 Jul 27, 2016

Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion Meditation by Lord Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended)

Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion MeditationBegin Your Mission! janisel((@))sanandaseagles.com Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Dec 29, 2015

More propaganda

http://shantiphula-intl.blogspot.com/2014/10/structures-of-darkness-organizations-under-false-names-of-andromeda-council-pleiadian-council-

Started by Austin Ishmael

2 Sep 23, 2015

5D - 9D GRID ACTIVATED RAPID ASCENSION MEDITATION by ASHTAR

5D - 9D GRID ACTIVATED RAPID ASCENSION MEDITATION by ASHTAR --> YOU ARE ASCENDING RIGHT NOW! STAY AWAKE! BE THE LOVE & LIGHT! 101…

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

ENERGIZE! FEEL THE SOURCE! 11:11 Energizing Electromagnetic Meditation by Ashtar and Sananda to do 20 Minutes Per Day + Preparing the Body for a Dimensional Shift By Archangel Metatron

ENERGIZE! FEEL THE SOURCE! 11:11 Energizing Electromagnetic Meditation by  Ashtar and Sananda to do 20 Minutes Per Day + Preparing the Bod…

1 Jul 10, 2015

Writing and Awakening the Masses

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, June 25, 2015 - http://cultureofawareness.com/2015/06/25/writing-and-awakening-the-masses/ We live in…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by 1 darkstar

STAY AWAKE AND FOCUS ON PEACE!!!! Starseed Peaceful Earth Now Meditation by Ashtar + A Message from SOURCE for All + Grace, the Blue Light + AWAKENING Ascension Graphics

STAY AWAKE AND FOCUS ON PEACE! Starseed Peaceful Earth Now Meditation by Ashtar + A Message from SOURCE for All + Grace, the Blue Light = A…

2 Jun 24, 2015

YOU'RE ASCENDING!! World Healing Ascension Invocation Meditation by Sananda -- It is Time Now to Together Co-Create Heaven on Earth (Terra Nova) -- We Are One and We Are Light! WITH ASCENSION GRAPHICS

World Healing Ascension Invocation Meditation by Sananda -- It is Time Now to Together Co-Create Heaven on Earth (Terra Nova) -- We Are One…

3 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by happy person

STARSEEDS, PULL YOUR SWORDS OF LOVE AND USE THEM! Crystal, Animal, and Earth Core Meditation by Sananda + Michael's Call to His Legions + Talk Leading Up to How to Pull Your Sword

STARSEEDS, PULL YOUR SWORDS OF LOVE AND USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crystal, Animal, and Earth Core Meditation by Sananda + Michael's Cal…

4 May 26, 2015

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship