Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'lot' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ascension Portal Wormhole Time Space Continuum Meditation --- NOW IS THE TIME! -- STAY AWAKE AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!

Ascension Portal Wormhole Time Space Continuum Meditation  Lord Ashtar channeled through Rev. Janisel of Sanand Eagles and Project: Eagle T…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

ROAR, LIGHTWORKERS AND STARSEEDS!!!! Lion's Gate Ascension Teleportation Influx Time-Traveling Meditation by Archangel Michael! Roar, and LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS AND STARSEEDS!

Lion's Gate Ascension Teleportation Influx Time-Traveling Meditation by Archangel Michael! Roar, and LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS AND…

1 Jul 26, 2015

FOCUS LOVE ON YOURSELF, STARSEEDS! Love Portal Self-Care Meditation by Ashtar + The Eagle Meditation + The Great Invocation + Project: Eagle Triad + Ascension: What/When/Where/How/Who

FOCUS LOVE ON YOURSELF, STARSEEDS! Love Portal Self-Care Meditation by Ashtar + The Eagle Meditation + The Great Invocation + Project: Eagl…

4 May 10, 2015

I'm sorry

This post is about my last posts. Yes. In the last days I've hit bottom. It was hard, it was painful. I was able to know my multidimension…

Started by Suiris

7 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Sky

Join Project Eagle Triad NOW to help Earth Ascend NOW: We need YOU in the Present

Join Project: Eagle Triad Today to Help Mother Earth Ascend Today   ------------------------------------------------     Mother Earth Gaia…

1 Mar 22, 2011

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post NOW, ON EARTH, THIS AWAKENING IS ONGOING AND UNSTOPPABLE
42 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a status
"BREAKING NEWS: Iran has confirmed that they have seized a second British tanker"
3 hours ago
Ludvig Roth commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR'
"how exciting...thank you Ashtar!"
5 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR
5 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR
5 hours ago
Madelaine commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR'
7 hours ago
Madelaine liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR
7 hours ago