Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'light' (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashtar and OWS - "The Paradigm That You Have Come To Understand In This 3-D Illusionary World Is Coming Apart … Is Coming Down".

www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings www.ancientawakenings.org   "The Paradigm That You Have Come To Understand In This 3-D Illusionary Wor…

Started by James McConnell

0 Dec 1, 2017

SPIRITUAL HEALINGS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION

SPIRITUAL HEALINGS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATIONfrom Mary MagdaleneCrystal Magic Orchestra.comPlease come to my site and read these breath taking…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

0 Sep 11, 2016

ASCENDED TWIN FLAME, UPDATE, RENEWED PROPHECY AND HOPE, JULY 21, 2016

by Christine Preston Christine: This morning I was informed that I would be given a dictation by thought transmission, later on this after…

Started by Юлия Самохина

0 Jul 27, 2016

More propaganda

http://shantiphula-intl.blogspot.com/2014/10/structures-of-darkness-organizations-under-false-names-of-andromeda-council-pleiadian-council-

Started by Austin Ishmael

2 Sep 23, 2015

GREAT HOLINESS GREAT UNITY SOCIETY DOCTRINE

Spiritual Hierarchy descends to The Earth build Globally Great Holiness (Great Holiness Society) which is the set of all Advanced Original…

Started by Son Light Angel

0 Sep 15, 2015

NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sananda

NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sa…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Darth Vindex

ELECTRICITY

ELECTRICITY Fohat is a generic term and used in many senses. He is the light (Daiviprakriti) of all thethree logo - the perelectricity-11…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

7 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

Light Body Experience With GFOL First Contact Team

Hello all! I would like to share with you all an experience I had on November 29, 2014. I have been told to share this experience by my ET…

Started by Cmdr Adama

11 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Valana

From Heart to Heart

From heart to heart I greet you all. This is my first post here on ACC. Flowing like the water; in the mountains, in the lowlands; feelin…

Started by KejRai

5 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Feather Winger

Reminder and Reflection of the moment from the Dolphin Collective

November 24, 2014 Everything and everyone on Earth constitutes a part of this planetary and solar shift and contributes its part by enli…

Started by Drome

0 Nov 24, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Florida for all levels at Florida

June 27, 2020 all day
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities …See More
17 seconds ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area at All World Acres in Plant City, FL

May 16, 2020 to May 17, 2020
Reiki classes in Tampa Bay area Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn. Healing…See More
2 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

April 25, 2020 all day
Reiki classes in St. Louis for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn.…See More
5 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Seattle, Washington at seattle

May 30, 2020 to May 31, 2020
Reiki is a…See More
8 minutes ago
Mike Indovina VI liked amparo alvarez's blog post WISDOM TEACHINGS FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
38 minutes ago
Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post WISDOM TEACHINGS FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
57 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship