Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'it' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Am I

OK.... I think I have this in the right category …  I have always been very dramatic, commonsense glamour, Ethical, I can be very spiteful…

Started by Xevian

1 Jun 2
Reply by Pet Rock

was oumuamua a buoy or sent with specific purpose?

since everyone i'm sure is already familiar with the unlikely trajectory that oumuamua took through our solar system it is clearly either a…

Started by Malachi Light Warrior

0 Nov 8, 2018

SOLSTICE AND BEYOND! DOWNLOADING YOUR HIGHER SELF FOR ASCENSION MEDITATION by Lord Ashtar

SOLSTICE AND BEYOND! DOWNLOADING YOUR HIGHER SELF FOR ASCENSION MEDITATION by Lord Ashtar channelled through Rev. Janisel of Sananda's Eag…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

5 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Staying Grounded During These Intense Ascension Times by J'Tariah, Telepath for you plus free healing on 4/20

STAYING GROUNDED DURING THESE INTENSE ASCENSION TIMES friend me on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/twin.ray.5 http://www.twinrayheal

4 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

Free Healing on 4/20 from Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports -- Healer JTariah En Ra El

http:www.twinrayhealing.com FREE HEALING ON 4/20https://www.facebook.com/events/1321079137909469/Namaste Beloved!On Wednesday, APRIL 20TH…

5 Apr 4, 2016

Starseed Fine Tuning Life Ascension Class, and More, from J'Tariah at Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports (Syllabus attached!)

Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative…

1 Jan 23, 2016

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF- ACTIVATION NOW: Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, Connecting to Higher Intelligence, Restoring Your Original Divine Blueprint

INSTRUCTIONS FOR            SELF- ACTIVATION NOW Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, p…

17 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion Meditation by Lord Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended)

Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion MeditationBegin Your Mission! janisel((@))sanandaseagles.com Love New Year Stargate Soul Expansion…

0 Dec 29, 2015

Ascension Portal Wormhole Time Space Continuum Meditation --- NOW IS THE TIME! -- STAY AWAKE AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!

Ascension Portal Wormhole Time Space Continuum Meditation  Lord Ashtar channeled through Rev. Janisel of Sanand Eagles and Project: Eagle T…

1 Nov 30, 2015

Wave X Exponential Gateway Ascension Expansion Christ Consciousness Grid Through Infinity Space Reality Continuum Meditation

Wave X Exponential Gateway Ascension Expansion Christ Consciousness Grid Through Infinity Space Reality Continuum Meditation by Lord Ashtar…

0 Sep 14, 2015

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) posted a status
"Eagle's Haven working hard at it."
9 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"8kun.net (8chan replacement) is now allowing Board Owners to set up their boards. Presumably the public opening is imminent"
12 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SGT REPORT: IS CALIFORNIA UNDER ATTACK AGAIN?
12 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship