Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'intuition' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Staying Grounded During These Intense Ascension Times by J'Tariah, Telepath for you plus free healing on 4/20

STAYING GROUNDED DURING THESE INTENSE ASCENSION TIMES friend me on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/twin.ray.5 http://www.twinrayheal

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

4 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

STAY AWAKE AND SEND LIGHT! Ascension Crystalline Pathway Meditation -- Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended) -- Sananda's Eagles!

Ascension Crystalline Pathway Meditation  www.sananandaseagles.com Begin Your Mission today by contacting janisel(((at))))sanandaseagles.co…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Dec 14, 2015

Dr. Greer a Reptilian?

...And I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Just could be a reason he's so interested in pushing disclosure. Maybe he's one of the good ones.…

Started by Amelia

39 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Sky

Canary in a coal mine...

Dear Members,                               I am definitely a sensitive, empathic and clairsentient. I get much exposure living in a big ci…

Started by Zachary Paul Hunter

8 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Zachary Paul Hunter

So about the election, how do you end up with TWO evils? ....Do you see through the plot? What is the BIG picture?

Many seem to believe that they have two candidates and both of them are evil. So what can they do? NOTHING.  Pull out and leave it. And tha…

Started by Pleiadian light

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Pleiadian light

No one knows when that day or hour will come. Words of Sananda. Matthew 24:36

These are the words of Sananda/Jesus that he said nearly 2000 years ago: "No one knows when that day or hour will come. Even the angels in…

Started by Butterfly

2 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by STAR*

Hello all

I am a intuitive/mystical artist, creating art with a very high frequency. (7th dimension energy) The process I use is by allowing universa…

Started by 7thedimensionenergy

0 Jul 24, 2012

2012 UFO ALIEN INVASION FALSE FLAG : MESSAGE OF HOPE III

A Message Of Hope - 2012 Message http://www.justinverrengia.com2012 age the from 2012 a message of hope letter to the churches Mother pr…

Started by Arasinra

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Michael

~Be YOUR OWN BIGGEST CRITIQUE~NOT~everyone else s ~

Yea~ I am getting a little exhausted ~ WASTING~ my own energy, on telling this to people~ AS THIS IS A "TRUTH"~ THAT IS NOTHING OTHER THAN…

Started by SilasDPleiadian11:11

18 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by SilasDPleiadian11:11

Uncertainty

all my life ive been very uncertain. but i can tell you two things ive always been certain about. ive been in constant unwanted contact wit…

Started by David Mills

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Qan Dek

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Divine Mother: The Great Reveal - Jennifer Crokaert
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH by THE CELESTIAL WHITE BEINGS
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 7 SELF-CARE TIPS- HOW TO STEP UP YOUR SELF-LOVE WITH THESE POWERFUL DAILY HABITS
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Immanuel replied to the discussion 'Hippocrates Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Rolls Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"I actually agree with you mate . I have been to their meetings and such here at various times and…"
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Hippocrates Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Royal Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"Krishna himself came to a temple disguised as a begger asking for food and he was kicked out …"
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship