Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'information' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

Oversoul Teachings: A Vast Treasure of Information

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/06/26/oversoul-teachings-a-vast-treasure-of-infor

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jun 26, 2014

Spiritual Guidance: You're Constantly Channeling Energy and Information

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm, http://aquariusparadigm.com/2014/04/16/spiritual-guidance-youre-constantly-channeling-en

Started by Wes Annac

5 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Sky

Spiritual Guidance: Telepathic Seas of Information

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm Let yourselves escape into the blissful spiritual retreat your inner perception offers.…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Apr 1, 2014

Hello I`m bjoern from germany and i tell you a little story about me and my spiritaul feelings

Hello,My name is Björn, i`m 31 years old and I come from Germany. About my spiritual way or whatever you want to call it , I would describe…

Started by bjoern

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by bjoern

The New Health Paradigm- What Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You To Know!

My friend Jim's friend Paul is a doctor and he is teaching the public about what the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know and ho…

Started by Robert711

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Robert711

YOU WILL ASCEND WITH YOUR SOUL GROUP! Concerning Soul Connections, Soul Counterparts, Karmic Soul Evolution... Read channeled transmission below!

YOU WILL ASCEND WITH YOUR SOUL GROUP! Concerning Soul Connections, Soul Counterparts,  Karmic Soul Evolution...Plus a Channeling on Complet…

3 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Moanna

The movies

The movies create an effect on the emotional body, so a big succcesfull movie, creates an energy that affects the collective and causes an…

Started by Tesla_Lion_2

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

We are all PRECOGS

We are all Pre-Cogs. I feel their are so many that are having instantaneous super fast lightning bolt thoughts that process instantly befor…

Started by Esshna

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Esshna

Sananda Illuminates Your Path: Letting Your Light Shine, Becoming a Brilliant Beacon, Performing Spiritual Maintenance, Stating Intentions, Respecting God/Source's Plans, Living to Be an Example

Sananda Illuminates Your Path: Letting Your Light Shine, Becoming a Brilliant Beacon, Performing Spiritual Maintenance, Stating Intentions,…

1 Sep 19, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"I told where I got the ring from ...I have given the address so people can check it out and the…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea'
"On this topic we can agree, Ravinder....good to raise the profile. I never mix microwave with…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Agarther's status
"We want a hard hitting IG Report....no whitewash with soft soap...JUST DO IT, USA...........!!"
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

RECLAIMING YOUR POWER - ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - through SHANTA GABRIEL

Reclaiming Your PowerWe are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel…See More
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"So, you start with some online product promotion and advertising on ACC, then you bring the…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"From the Commander Val Thor of the Universal Protection Command channeled by Alien Implant…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship