Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'history' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Earth History According to Ra: Atlantis

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, July 16, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/o2sjcnl I’d like to devote our next few Ra reports to the study of…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jul 16, 2015

PLANETARY RESISTANCE FOUNDER TURNS AGE 33 - ALSO REVEALS HIDDEN SECRETS ABOUT THE INNERVERSE

THE RESISTANCE - ANSWERING THE UNIVERSAL CALL   Wholeness and Balance Vibration to everyone especially new members as the Resistance contin…

Started by The Resistance

3 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Evolved

ASCENSION TO 5D, 6D, 7D! (Starseed Graphics!) Solar Eclipse & Stargate Meditation by Ashtar + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar + Staying Out of Fear by Sananda

Solar Eclipse & Stargate Meditation by Ashtar + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar + Staying Out of Fear by Sananda Solar Eclipse &…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

12 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

Musical Cult Control

by Leonard G. Horowitz, DMD, MA, MPH, DNM (hon.) January 2011 from MedicalVeritas Website Assuming the field of physics, including biophy…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

11 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

Lightworkers, Light Your Violet Flames!!!! Violet Flame Transmutation Meditation by St. Germain

Violet Flame Transmutation Meditation St. Germain channeled by Rev. Janisel of Project: Eagle Triad and Sananda's  Eagles To Begin Today, t…

1 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

What Is An Antichrist and Does Obama Qualify For This Role...??

Selamat balik, Some on ACC speculate that Obama is an antichrist, but I would like to clarify the truth of the matter, for the sake of tru…

Started by Drekx Omega

5 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

A Cosmo Star vs. Starseed?

All information from my space family and space guide teaching me in dream state. Cosmo star:From other advance universe. Much older energy…

Started by UniverseMother3

0 Feb 27, 2014

Ascension Ground Crew Missions - Now Recruiting Lightworkers, Starseeds, Earth Angels, Star Wanderers, Crystals, Indigos, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Psychics and Shaman/s.

Ascension Ground Crew Missions - Now Recruiting Lightworkers, Starseeds, Earth Angels, Star Wanderers, Crystals, Indigos, Walk-Ins, Braid-I…

8 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Rhiannon Yellow Star

NWO is history, I'm sorry Am I outdated, is it already forgotten?

Well, I'm not very informed but I HAVEN'T HEARD OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAANYTHING ABOUT IT, so for me, it's history, BUT I don't know you guys, is t…

Started by Tesla_Lion_2

6 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

Why cats are not in the bible?

If there are two primary races in the universe, the reptilians and the lion people, why in the bible they are not mentioned?Why only the de…

Started by

28 Jun 3, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: BE IN, AND BECOME, YOUR STILL POINT by DAVEY
13 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Dr. Usui's 5th Dimensional Reiki Upgrade

Judy gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all working with Reiki or any other…See More
40 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Judy gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all working with Reiki or any other…"
41 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MATTHEW'S MESSAGE through SUZANNE WARD (HIS MOTHER ON EARTH)'
"Up-lifting and inspirational, all need this kind of info especially those 2nd wave star-seeds who…"
45 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MATTHEW'S MESSAGE through SUZANNE WARD (HIS MOTHER ON EARTH)
49 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MANY MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT A GALACTIC WAVE OF LIGHT WHICH IS ON ITS WAY TO THE EARTH'
"NYC, I guess that's where its needed the most, to many people living in a concrete jungle,…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MANY MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT A GALACTIC WAVE OF LIGHT WHICH IS ON ITS WAY TO THE EARTH
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship