Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'geometry' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Magic of Geometry

The Magic of Geometry Bio-Geometry is a science that deals with the effect of geometrical shapes on life functions and the design of shapes…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

5 Dec 19, 2014

Sacred Geometry, From The Library of Halexandria

Sacred Geometry Tradition holds that over the entrance to Plato’s Academy was written the words:    “Agewmetrhtoz  mhdeiz  eisitw”   [If…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

26 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Drekx Omega

Spiritual Emergency as the Soul’s Radical Realignment with Source

Please enjoy my new blog on the apparent state of  Spiritual Emergency or crisis Earth has existed in as it is the Source Soul's radical…

Started by Emily

0 Dec 31, 2012

Activating the Flower of Life

This is a new channeling on activating the Flower of Life technology. At this time it is important to re-member our power as the Self Reali…

Started by Emily

9 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Emily

Hello all

I am a intuitive/mystical artist, creating art with a very high frequency. (7th dimension energy) The process I use is by allowing universa…

Started by 7thedimensionenergy

0 Jul 24, 2012

Do You See Sacred Fractals When You Close Your Eyes?

It started with spots of indigo light, but now I see bright indigo fractals and sacred geometry at night when I try to sleep. These shapes…

Started by Hydra.Helix

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Hydra.Helix

So much talk on Elenin, check this pic out. Any thoughts?

The attached NASA images reveals what happened to Elenin as a sudden CME interacted with it, just a few days ago. It shows that AROUND the…

Started by Louise

5 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Marique

Sacred Geometry

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Sacred Geometry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "Ascender" by Cory Herter

Started by Cortex

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Hellen replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Mass disclosure could happen not the way one would except. "
26 minutes ago
Maria Szurek liked Pet Rock's discussion Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & Others Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus – In Simulation Ran 3 Months Ago!
34 minutes ago
Maria Szurek liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am A Starseed Magician
35 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Anonymous: UFOs Classified Info! They're Appearing Everywhere Now (2020)...W/Videos'
"Ok ..one reason they are here more is because they are worried what most of the beings are harming…"
36 minutes ago
Maria Szurek liked Drekx Omega's discussion Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him
37 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'THE POWER OF THE MIND - My Most Scary Moment - Val and Valana' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thank you, Drekx and Hellen, for liking our experience and teaching.   Val and Valana"
41 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion THE POWER OF THE MIND - My Most Scary Moment - Val and Valana
45 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking'
"Yes hug it daily so it becomes your good friend and so it passes on its natural healing energy "
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship