Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sananda

NEW EARTH MANIFESTING! The Event is Around the Corner! New Earth Meditation by Sananda + It is Only a Test by Mother Mary + Ascension by Sa…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Darth Vindex

Offering My Free Life-Coaching Service

I Send Greetings!      We all have fears.  That's a given.  Fears holds us back, or stagnant to the things we want in life.  It will keep y…

Started by d'tewa

1 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by 1 darkstar

Fairy Clairvoyant. Free readings.

My dear friends! I receive hundreds letters from you to my e-mail daily and not everybody knows how I work and what I need for the reading.…

Started by Fairy Smith

0 Nov 22, 2014

Benjamin Fulford (April 7, 2014): Lots of high level threats and murder taking place as cabalists turn on each other.

High level cabalists have begun killing and threatening each other in a sign that their unified centralized control grid is falling apart.…

Started by Goldenmind

7 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Marique

"NEW AGE Deceptions" another form of control.

Have a good look and listen friends with a real open mind. Free your mind from slavery. What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z

Started by Xelrazan

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Xelrazan

Free Energy Healing!

Hello, I came to share some of my free energy healings! enjoy Healing Transmission from Ashtar Command   Anunnaki DNA Activation   Clear…

Started by kikaz

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by d'tewa

Let’s make everything FREE! (The Free World Charter)

Could a world without money, where everything is free, work? The Free World Charter is a set of principles that have the potential to o…

Started by Solarkid

14 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Si

SANAT KUMARA speaks of *THE BIRTHING OF EARTH* + BIO-ELECTRIC FRACTAL GRID MEDITATION = NOW THROUGH JUNE 19TH FROM ASHTAR

SANAT KUMARA speaks of *THE BIRTHING OF EARTH* + BIO-ELECTRIC FRACTAL GRID MEDITATION, NOW THROUGH JUNE 19TH - FROM ASHTAR We send our glo…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Is anyone here gluten free?

I recently came into the gluten free lifestyle after a few days on a rice/stir fry kick. Realizing I had been eating gluten free and notici…

Started by Chris Hacker

50 May 26, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

The Human Matrix System on Earth-DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM!

Look at this video closely. This represents the illuminati or the reptilian agenda trying to manipulate the population into becoming pa…

Started by Michelle

15 May 2, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One village in India, the residents honor the birth of a daughter with a unique ritual of planting one hundred and eleven fruit trees...LOVELY JUBBLEY'
"How to get a girl at birth by Garuda Purana After menstruation the women should be avoided for four…"
18 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
28 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Thank you for that comment, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and my sides are…"
39 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'THE SHIFT ...America’s Largest Milk Producer Files For Bankruptcy – Cow’s Milk Is Inhumane & Unhealthy'
"Cows are not treated with great respect but are abused and forced to give milk so the vibes, energy…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Okay, I'm already there, but my earth self has no clue :)  I'm going to meditate on…"
2 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Glad you found this data useful, dear sister...Of your options [I assume for anyone,] then…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship