Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'federation' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Mother Doesn't Believe in the Federation

Hey, guys.  I'm really into this whole Ascension and Galactic Federation of Light business and I believe that it could all happen soon.  Ho…

Started by WaitForTheSun

22 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by javivi divyatman ji

I have just found a real angle

Hi all with much love & light and joy, I have just found a real angle she is called Kayla well thats her angle name and I meet her off…

Started by Jason

0 Jul 12, 2010

Members in the Sydney region!!

Hello,   I will be in Sydney from Tuesday until Friday this week.   Looking for any Ashtar, Galactic Federation members, Lightworkers, star…

Started by Lorias

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Cedric

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Churchianity has guided the foolish away from self-realisation/initiation, into worshipping the…"
1 hour ago
kingjeff liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/lightworker-300x171.jpg 300w,…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Because of church errors, some modern religious "ufologists" foolishly believe the cult…"
1 hour ago
Valana liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
"Jesus was not a Christ, but a disciple exemplar, overshadowed by Master Maitreya, holder of that…"
1 hour ago
Agarther liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
1 hour ago
"Earth chain evolution: Lord Maitreya was the FIRST Earthman to ascend and then at the 6th…"
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship