Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'federation' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 4/6/12

So let go what does not serve your highest good and focus on the things in life that bring you joy, but that also raise your vibration t…

Started by Greg Giles

6 Apr 9, 2012

Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 3/27/12

We would like to say we are humbled by the efforts of our Lightworkers in the field who are working very diligently towards our shared g…

Started by Greg Giles

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

- GIANT UFO'S AROUND THE SUN AND IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM UPDATE

The first person to really detect these objects in the rings of Saturn was Dr. Norman Bergrun and he had noticed that their behavior was…

Started by Arasinra

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Arasinra

The Galactic Federation of Light The Pleiadians Iheret 2 of 12

Dear Ones,   The energy from this was so powerful, I almost collapsed. I have committed to see this to completion. God bless you so for bei…

Started by EL Anora Kiara

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Kind2All

"The Prism of Lyra - An Exploration of Human Galactic Heritage"

The Prism Of Lyra is a channeling from Lyssa Royal and Keith Priest. Here is an excerpt, chapter two; " "I am Ra, from whom time began. I…

Started by kalopsia

0 Feb 1, 2012

The Galactic Federation of Light is not the Galactic Federation

Please listen to this radio talk show from in5d the galactic federation of light is not the galacticfederation.   http://www.youtube.com/wa

Started by Jason

9 Jan 27, 2012

My first contact with Light Ships of Cosmic Federation.

Hello dear ones!   I had a big luck to film light ships after love meditation for planet Earth. Watch my video! Do you know to what race do…

Started by Dima

24 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Drekx Omega

Roswell Truth coming out 64 years later - Disclosure?

I saw this on HuffPost, could this be the beginning of disclosure?   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/22/roswell-ufo-cover-up_n_904039

Started by Truth_Seeker

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Delilah7777

Questions of Contact...Watch the movie here

I have just some taughts about all the channelins ive been reading lately, from Galactic Federation for example. I don`t know. I mean the…

Started by StarGirl

9 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by StarGirl

Awakened

hello everyone, i have had many experiences this past summer to the present day,one of which was my awakening. I can go into details later…

Started by 11Sera11

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Number9

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Those Beings Who Drink Alcohol, Smoke, Take Drugs, And Eat Meat Are Third Class Beings On Planet Earth'
"In vedic terms they are classed as demonic in nature "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Valana liked Valana's discussion tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"The Russia theory as to why Populism is popular, everywhere..? LOL"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"The NYT & RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA...classic definition of INSANITY....the Left are totally…"
7 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The words of the Revelator have now been posted."
9 hours ago
Valana added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:

FROM THE CHAPEL SANCTUARY OF THE VICTOR COMMAND SHIPTHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE…See More
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship