Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'federation' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A call to those of Lyran codes

From our regular group - this time from the Galactics of Lyra. Also available in video on our youtube channel see below*. Posted here for p…

Started by Heather Reiss-James

0 Jun 26

High Council of Orion November 2013 through Krista Raisa *live*

http://youtu.be/x4zI8QYXiME Channeling about Earth codes and basic spiritual mathematics. Earth-centered message with subtitles for interna…

Started by HighCouncilOrion

0 Nov 22, 2013

Teachers OF Light VS The Black Alliance ~~~ GR SERIES MOVE INTO THE LIGHT~!

I now speak to those of the black alliance, We have arrived the archangels the bringers of light the showers of the way. You have always kn…

Started by m0rph3us

0 Jan 29, 2013

~>~>INITIATION'S & INVOCATION<~<~ TEACHERS OF LIGHT <~~ GR SERIES.

Wayshowers I~ The Game has started and now we begin to communicate in the Third Dimension of time and space. Consciousness has broken throu…

Started by m0rph3us

0 Jan 29, 2013

What do you think about this article about GFOL?

Hello my dear friends! I'm new around here and this is my first post. I'm having some trouble accepting the huge amount of info being chann…

Started by Paul222

33 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by EEVIE

Alaje777, www.alajefromthepleiades.com

What happen to Alaje? What happen to his website"alajefromthepleiades.com", its gone. He has the best info about everything, love is the s…

Started by ETFirstContact

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by ETFirstContact

The Compromises of Good vs Evil.

The problem with the concept of good and evil is that to know good you must have an awareness of evil. I AM doing the "good' thing therefor…

Started by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

THE ASHTAR COMMAND video

Hi guys, I thought it might be a good idea to post this interesting vid about the ashtar command. my video adding isnt working with for som…

Started by Kunda

2 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by verySirius

The Galactic Federation VS The New World Order

The NWOs sneakiest weapon may well be Orgone Crystals that seem to be crashing UFOs and annihilating aliens. You get tired as they also fun…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

8 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by LightSync

May 2012 Spiritual Energies - Channeled Angel & Tarot Card Psychic Reading.

Started by Indigolady

0 May 6, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Hellen commented on the blog post 'THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - DON'T WAIT FOR THE EVENT/SOLAR FLASH'
"When I disconnect from everything I feel free and really enjoy my own company and I don't…"
6 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Talk About Masks ...Indian Man Scraps Medical Face Mask For Solid Gold Mask'
"You are probably correct Kishna Kalki . he could get mugged."
20 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Talk About Masks ...Indian Man Scraps Medical Face Mask For Solid Gold Mask'
"No 1 darkstar he is a smart guy  ...the article states :  It’s a thin mask with…"
31 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Black Lives Matter TERRORISTS beat White Christian men in public – video'
"Donald Trump can use the national guard to arrest all terrorist cells in America. All terrorist…"
52 minutes ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
1 hour ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Talk About Masks ...Indian Man Scraps Medical Face Mask For Solid Gold Mask'
"He's a fool breathing in his own oxygen over and over again."
2 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Texas Health Task Force Doctor Claims He Found The Cure For COVID-19 The mainstream media is trying to suppress this information! Share this link!'
"Well, I don't think that the media is going to pay any attention to this."
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship