Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'elemental' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channeling from Crystal Kingdom!

Channeling. Greetings from The Crystal elemental Kingdom! You have travelled Long. And we are looking forward help self on the path! Why fe…

Started by kikaz

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Sky

Draconian types questions

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this in but I've researched for days and I've been able to find NOTHING abou…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

0 Dec 30, 2013

My Beautiful Fairy Faerie, Welcome The Devas! ;))

I took a gorgeous pic of a being from the DEVIC KINGDOM who was out working in mother gaia... in the nature...or the devic kingdom... so ma…

Started by STAR*

12 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by STAR*

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship