Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'draco' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Draconians vs The Great Dragons

I feel this is a topic that needs to be mentioned and discussed.  Dragons and the typical 'Lizard People Draconians' that we know are two d…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

18 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Eclaire

The Dracos Come Winged

The Dracos come winged, I am the Crystalline Draco named Ak Thay Lah, and it is not in our requirement for pleasantries, though it is pleas…

Started by andraste

24 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by J Miller

For the Scholars... a bit of research on KUNDALINI, SHEKINAH, and YOU!

Salutations, Fellow Lightworkers :)  I wanted to share with you all some research I have been doing on the Spiral/Vortex events that have b…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

9 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: BE IN, AND BECOME, YOUR STILL POINT by DAVEY
48 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Dr. Usui's 5th Dimensional Reiki Upgrade

Judy gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all working with Reiki or any other…See More
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Judy gifts us in this video with very powerful upgrades for all working with Reiki or any other…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MATTHEW'S MESSAGE through SUZANNE WARD (HIS MOTHER ON EARTH)'
"Up-lifting and inspirational, all need this kind of info especially those 2nd wave star-seeds who…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MATTHEW'S MESSAGE through SUZANNE WARD (HIS MOTHER ON EARTH)
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MANY MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT A GALACTIC WAVE OF LIGHT WHICH IS ON ITS WAY TO THE EARTH'
"NYC, I guess that's where its needed the most, to many people living in a concrete jungle,…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MANY MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT A GALACTIC WAVE OF LIGHT WHICH IS ON ITS WAY TO THE EARTH
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship