Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'divine' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???

Dear Awakening One, Blessings and I do note that you seem very frustrated with your world and your reality....It is OK....It is divine d…

Started by Drekx Omega

47 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Drekx Omega

The Elephant in the Room, Victimizing Women

I’m going to write about something that society does not like to talk about but that has become a rising statistic of horrific proportion…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

60 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

The Divine Father and Mother

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, July 5, 2015 – http://tinyurl.com/qb7g4q7 I wrote the following for the one hundred and fifty-fourth i…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jul 5, 2015

What is the Purpose and Mission of the Galactic Federation of Light...??

THE PURPOSE & MISSION OF THE GFL IS TO HELP FULFILL THE PROPHETIC REALIZATION OF THE DIVINE WILL OF HEAVEN........Which is to bring…

Started by Drekx Omega

187 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

Spiritual Guidance: The Divine is Instantaneously Accessible

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/06/20/spiritual-guidance-the-divine-is-instantaneo

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jun 20, 2014

Spiritual Guidance: Remember Your Divine, Sacred Nature

Conveyed through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/06/16/spiritual-guidance-remember-your-divine-sacr

Started by Wes Annac

0 Jun 16, 2014

What is the Divine Plan? - Part 6 - Conclusion

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm   Concluded from Part 5   Phillip Gilbert tells us about our apparently constant desire to desc…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Feb 26, 2014

What is the Divine Plan? - Part 4

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm   Continued from Part 3   As the influence of spirit continues to pick up here on earth, what k…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Feb 24, 2014

What is the Divine Plan? - Part 3

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm   Continued from Part 2   Spirit will encourage us to develop our talents and abilities. We’ll…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Feb 23, 2014

What is the Divine Plan? - Part 1

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm   As difficult as it might be for some people to believe, our existence on this planet isn’t a…

Started by Wes Annac

4 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'A LITTLE GIRL WIT5H A FLOWER - Our Sweetest Memory' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's better picture... I tghink the lions in Chevron represent William the Conquerer? Not…"
8 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'A LITTLE GIRL WIT5H A FLOWER - Our Sweetest Memory' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Alan hope you can rfead it, it's sideways but it sayd lions head in Chevron, it was given…"
24 minutes ago
"Alan here inside of book page and also picture, will have to put pic turfe on other message, both…"
31 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Kegt;s gtaje tge tiouc if nt /c/rfest ti ntg griy o as we're iff triouc gere bytrf == gtget…"
48 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Alan, I don't brfag about it, I'm ashamed of it if anything... I'm sure notr an…"
50 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Next time I'm aboard ship I'll take a holographic refresher course in 1914....I can never…"
52 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Serbian people's painful exile after defeat....the trek through the field of…"
1 hour ago
"Well, Serbia has an amazing history, too....One thinks of the breakup of Yugoslavia, 1990s and of…"
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship