Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'discovery' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Desert

Looking for life inside dreams, ever since life took away all dreams.Fear disguised as perseverance, always leading the way inside the unav…

Started by Suiris

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Ara

The biggest discovery of last 13 centuries- The End Date of 16 DEC 2013, The Start Date of The Grand Cycle of Pacha iNTi begins 17 DEC 2013 - Susan Lynne Schwenger & Tony Bermanseder

The biggest discovery of the last thirteen centuries, is it, The Secret to The Cycle, related to The Mayan Day-Keeping ??? For how long,…

Started by THE13thBRiDGE

55 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by THE13thBRiDGE

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Dear Alan, I don't see how to reply to you...please do not take Val seriously...he's a…"
1 minute ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Has anyone posted about the rain in Australia yet? I wonder if there were any videos of sps…"
16 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Everything you just posted about, to me is already a known fact, Valana.  Val is right, you…"
1 hour ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post ULURU: WE DID IT!!! WE HIT CRITICAL MASS WITH MASS MEDITATION
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Alan, the "Britannic" was sister ship to the "Titanic." Both ocean liners built…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Boris' 'b*** a bob for the big ben bong,' is so English, in the finest tradition of…"
2 hours ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The fussing you talk about, or disagreements are a waste of both parties time & effort. …"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship