Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Peak into the Fifth Dimension: Progressing the Soul, Knowing Multidimensional Earth, Connecting to the Planetary Soul, Laughing Into Higher Realms, Manifesting Immediately, Timing Dimensional Jumps

A Peak into the Fifth Dimension: Progressing the Soul, Knowing Multidimensional Earth, Connecting to the Planetary Soul, Laughing Into High…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Jaque Templier

Bashar Explains 3rd 4th and 5th Dimensions (2012)

Started by Brother Brett

2 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

Multidimensional Implosion of LOVE + Lightworker 404 -- Starseed Symbols & Shipside Living

M A S S I V E ****L O V E**** E V E N T ...coming our way...buckle your LIGHT belts, get ready for the PHOTON belt, and delve deep into the…

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Auorix

A map of higher dimensions

3D It's us. 4D The world of emotions 5D The world of thought 6D The world of essences. E.g. Love finds the lover. 7D The world of sounds de…

Started by

40 Aug 12, 2012

L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING (“I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix

L I G H T W O R K E R   4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J…

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

GOOD: TO keep Ashtarcommand in your thoughts: they are in the thought reality

Basically that, it's a good idea to think about the AshtarCommand or even to just write ACC on a piece of paper next to your pc or whatever…

Started by

6 Jul 6, 2012

I've been getting lots of vivid dreams lately... :)

I had a wicked vivid dream last night! I've also been getting lots of other vivid dreams over the last few weeks and even a spontaneous Ast…

Started by Storm Angel

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Gailene

healing the physical body through the etheric (subtle body) dimensions and our template of perfection

Hello, everyone..Lately i have been feeling more connected to my multidimensional self, and the multiple dimensions which exist beyond the…

Started by Adam of light and love

0 Apr 9, 2012

Creation of the Universe

I am right now coming up with another concept called "Creation of the Universe". I combined the 12 Dimensions of Creation with the hierarch…

Started by ARobinsonization

4 Apr 7, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post EMANATING THE STABILITY OF THE EQUINOX - from ASHIRA Arcturian Ascended Master
5 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS'
"Count me in as next in line to reap the long hidden rewards that await us all in the…"
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS
5 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Yes, and I believe that the Democratic/Communist Party will go UNDER."
5 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"You know Reagan was D Dem until '65 when he switched because the D party was infiltrated by…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"insanity-and parents brought their children to listen to those perverted convicts"
6 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'KRYON - A NEW DISPENSATION'
"Dear amparo, Yes, Itś very true !! Sohini"
7 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post KRYON - A NEW DISPENSATION
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship