Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'devil' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God is the Devil, the Devil is God

I'm pretty sure I might get some flack from this website, but I'm going to post this anyway - to put it simply, God is the Devil! Yep, I sa…

Started by Spiritual Healer

77 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

Why Humans Die

All your life you are trained to suppress the real you. Once it is fully suppressed you become an adult soon to die. Direct knowledge, Sile…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Solarkid

The Time

Q1: What is TIME? A-It is the moment that through it we consign all the experiences we have gained in life…. Q2: Why have you described ti…

Started by Enlightened Master

8 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

How does one become enlightened?

This question has never occurred to me, because I have never been outside the circle of enlightenment… At that particular moment, behind th…

9 May 23, 2010
Reply by turtles

Spiritual insight

Human (a person) composed of body and spirit, and the human spirit placed in this body, so the premise is the soul, but the body is the way…

4 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Enlightened Master

Welcome to fact

Welcome to the world of truth, the world of eye on fact The world of secrets and mysteries, where we shed the light on many important subje…

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Enlightened Master

brothers

In order to help our brothers in their quest have all their questions about human consciousness and their contact with his spiritual dimens…

0 Sep 13, 2009

I could see you

I could see you….I could hear you; I could see the confusion within you…But wait a moment… I am not talking to you… I am addressing the bei…

0 Sep 13, 2009

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
4 hours ago
Agarther posted discussions
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Viruses are not alive- so what motivates them?

My opinion; Viruses -after being 'made' by 'Nature' or some lab tech at whatever level of these…See More
7 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Awakening The Inner Senses Meditation By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel ..... This is a training meditation to help you awaken your inner senses.Just as you…See More
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020'
"Just in case you didn't watch the vid to the end and or forgot like I did that the Federal…"
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020
11 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASCENSION REPORT: WHITE HAT EARTH ALLIANCE IS IN FULL CONTROL by JENNIFER McCARTY
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship