Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'debt' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Global Announcement – written by a reader, Michael, who just couldn’t wait any longer :) Thanks, Mike and hugs, ~Jean

by Jean Have a read, everyone, and tell us what you think! Is this what it will sound like? Hugs,  ~Jean Well, Jean, I think it’s just tha…

Started by alveta of light

23 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by alveta of light

THE REAL EXTERNAL DEBT

The words below are from a speech that the Cacique Guaicaipuro Cuatemoc, Mexican Indian leader, delivered to the presidents of the European…

Started by Solarkid

0 Oct 27, 2012

New Financial System

I visited http://2012portal.blogspot.com and found this very interesting and thought I'd share it. There are other articles there as well…

Started by Randude

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Randude

ETs/EDs Involved In The “Plan” “Drake’s” Talking About–Paying Off A Karmic Debt

ETs/EDs who owe humankind a great karmic debt are apparently an integral part of “The Plan” being publicly discussed by “Drake” and widely…

Started by Guy Straus

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by marianinia

Uncertainty

all my life ive been very uncertain. but i can tell you two things ive always been certain about. ive been in constant unwanted contact wit…

Started by David Mills

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Qan Dek

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
4 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
4 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
15 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship