Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'crash' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this from WikiLeaks?

“The Reagan Briefing on Roswell” Now they can no longer deny the truth of Roswell! This amazing Transcript of classified tape recording mad…

Started by Gil Carlson

1 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

Project NSearch has a new video about CIA coverups!

I just got this from Project.Nsearch and they asked it to be passed along.  The story is pretty fantastic....meaning horrible.  It never fa…

Started by bluewolf

0 Sep 17, 2012

REAL OR FAKE VIDEO FILE?

Is this video a hoax or it is real http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=player_embedded what do you think than is this ou…

Started by

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by marianinia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David22 posted a blog post

The Five Steps to Spirituality – Part 2

This is William LePar’s spiritual source, The Council’s, second step of the Five Steps to…See More
6 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Coronavirus patients no longer infectious after 11 days, comprehensive study finds… perpetual lockdowns not based in science

this is nuts;Coronavirus patients no longer infectious after 11 days, comprehensive study finds……See More
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP'
"few time I had this experience that in the morning wake up with the feeling having be fighting…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post IVO OF VEGA: LIGHTWORKER MISSION STATEMENT AND WORKING WITH GFL WHILE YOU'ARE ASLEEP
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Shirl Spencer commented on the blog post 'VERY INTERESTING MESSAGE ABOUT CENSORED VIDEOS...(altCensored: WEBSITE FIGHTS CENSORSHIP BY HOSTING DELETED YOUTUBE VIDEOS'
"Thank you for sharing. I'm at the website now."
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship