Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'contact' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love, Power, and Galactic Contact

It feels timely to revisit methods of contacting star family/ETs, and why it is vital to have a clear, steady inner heart connection as the…

Started by Joanna

7 May 29, 2016
Reply by Joanna

Beam Up First Contact Forcefield Homeworld Multiverse Parallel Universe Teleportation Time Travel Meditation! by Lord Ashtar plus Ascension Graphics!

Beam-Up First Contact Forcefield Homeworld Multiverse Parallel Universe Teleportation Time Travel Meditation by Lord Sananda +  How the Ash…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

6 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

STAY AWAKE WITH YOUR EYES ON ASCENSION! Stargate Shift Optimism Meditation by Ashtar + Glimmers of Ascension by Sananda + Ascension Guidelines by Sananda + PINEAL ACTIVATION GRAPHICS AND MANDALAS

STAY AWAKE WITH YOUR EYES ON ASCENSION! Stargate Shift Optimism Meditation by Ashtar with Sananda to do 15 or More Minutes Per Day + Glimme…

12 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

SOLSTICE STARGATE ASCENSION! 11:11! Solstice Space Craft Wormhole Star-gate Meditation by Lord Ashtar!!! + Ashtar and the Ashtar Command -- An Introduction by Archangel Michael + Who is Ashtar?

SOLSTICE STARGATE ASCENSION! 11:11! Solstice Space Craft Wormhole Star-gate Meditation by Lord Ashtar!!! + Ashtar and the Ashtar Command -…

4 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

SEND LOVE TO EVERY EARTH GRID!!! Higher Dimensional Shift Mediation by Ashtar + Trust by Sananda + Allowing by the Heavenly Hosts + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar -- PLUS WILD ASCENSION GRAPHICS! YES!

SEND LOVE TO EVERY EARTH GRID!!! Higher Dimensional Shift Mediation by Ashtar + Trust by Sananda + Allowing by the Heavenly Hosts + Time to…

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

UFOs with Brian O'Leary - Very interesting and short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0T05kQkbs

Started by Athena

0 Apr 19, 2015

Light Body Experience With GFOL First Contact Team

Hello all! I would like to share with you all an experience I had on November 29, 2014. I have been told to share this experience by my ET…

Started by Cmdr Adama

11 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Valana (Patti)

LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS! New Year's Love Ascension Meditation by Ashtar + Ashtar Command: Background, History and Purpose

New Year's Love Ascension Meditation by Ashtar + Ashtar Command: Background, History and Purposehttp://www.ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.co…

3 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Gailene

Ashtar Skywatch Fund Raiser For Night Vision Equipment

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of Light its been some time since I posted here  on the Sister site. For the last 4 years we have had Ashtar…

Started by CmdrAleon

0 Nov 19, 2014

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: Hierarchies and Contact With 'Grey' Extraterrestrials - Part 1/2

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: "Hierarchies and Contact With Grey Extraterrestrials - Part 1/2" Channeled through Wes Annac, August 20, 2014…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Aug 20, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL'
"Thank you for these ever mounting wise words of limitless meaning to live in…"
5 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE VIBRATION OF ABUNDANCE - THE GODDESS OF CREATION through SHELLY DRESSEL
18 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Wow.  Some of this stuff surprised me, some of it didn't: # 26:  71% of young adults…"
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post '- EINSTEIN’S LETTER TO HIS DAUGHTER LIESERI:....(very interesting and so wise)'
"amazing, this is true and as love not know fear, why would we be scared for been a life."
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post FULL MOON ILLUMINATION by MELANIE BECKLER
5 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Do Not ..Do Not Look For Other Planets To Live On For It's Your Duty To Look After Your Home Planet First.
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship